Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just took first dose of PM

Ok, just took my first dose of PM.  Using Barlowe's PM.  I also on Finasteride as a subscribed med. 

Since I'm on Finasteride I assume that the PM will work faster for me since I don't really have any DHT in my system.  My question is for those that have used PM is how fast does it start to work?  I know it's not instantaneous, but when did you first notice any indications of it working?

It might work slightly better on Finasteride don't really know about faster.

Growing breasts is a long process, even for cisgender girls.

It took a long time for me to notice any changes, first things were nipples getting hard often, and more sensation there, mostly pain, might have taken a few weeks. Much longer to notice visible changes.

(24-09-2018, 08:47 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  It might work slightly better on Finasteride don't really know about faster.

Growing breasts is a long process, even for cisgender girls.

It took a long time for me to notice any changes, first things were nipples getting hard often, and more sensation there, mostly pain, might have taken a few weeks. Much longer to notice visible changes.

How many did you take per day? I'm starting with one so far.

Hi Mike
For a healthy adult male one pill of PM (pure 500 mg, I assume) is probably not enough to make any difference. The dose advised for women in menopause (and they don't have to overcome testosterone) is 1000 mg/day. I'd suggest you start from there. If you are lucky, on 1000mg/day you will see something happening between month 3 and 6.

Where does you skin start to soften first?  I was taking 8 fenugreek a day for a week before starting PM 2 days ago. I swear the skin on my penis and testicles is softer than it was. Probably just my imagination, but wanted to check.

FG is unlikely to cause effects that fast. One consequence of taking any form of estrogens is the loss of sensitivity in your penis. And that happens fast. It could be that the reduced sensitivity makes you feel as if your skin was softer, like wearing a soft sleeve around your penis.

So I've been taking PM now for 10 days and was getting headaches at first but those have gone away. I am up to 4 capsules a day, 2 in the am and 2 in the pm.  I have now gained 7 pounds in that brief period of time. Is that normal or more than most?

(02-10-2018, 08:12 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  So I've been taking PM now for 10 days and was getting headaches at first but those have gone away. I am up to 4 capsules a day, 2 in the am and 2 in the pm.  I have now gained 7 pounds in that brief period of time. Is that normal or more than most?

Yes.....weight gain can be an issue.  Time to start watching what goes in your mouth and to start excercising!

(04-10-2018, 02:21 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(02-10-2018, 08:12 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  So I've been taking PM now for 10 days and was getting headaches at first but those have gone away. I am up to 4 capsules a day, 2 in the am and 2 in the pm.  I have now gained 7 pounds in that brief period of time. Is that normal or more than most?

Yes.....weight gain can be an issue.  Time to start watching what goes in your mouth and to start excercising!
Some weight gain is to be expected.  You will see some very slight rounding around your nipples very soon. That will be the first hint of your new breast growth.  Then, in a few weeks you will get that first little sensation directly behind your nipples.  That will be you budding!  That feeling will become the very best feeling you ever felt.  I recommend you shave your chest and shave it often.  That way you can feel every little touch to your breasts and nipples.  Post photos of your growth, as a good litmus test for the group to follow you. Good luck and good growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon