Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pulling the trigger and I ordered my PM

After a break... I know, too long... I am back. here is what has gone on since my last update. I was on PM for a total of about 3 months. I increased to 3000mg pm and 1000 Reishi a day towards the end. I have stopped getting my testosterone implants as well. I took a break from all of it because i wanted to see what I felt like with no hormone modification. I am good without the testosterone. I think I have adjusted to its lower levels now.I still have boobs and my wife says there still feels like tissue there. So I am not back fully to moobs. I have gained about 10lbs. I am 6'2" and about 250 now. Mostly carried in my torso. I started back with the PM and Reishi 3 days ago. Not much to report yet, but i cannot wait to feel the changes again. I had started to bud last run and am waiting for that feeling again. Also my left nipple and areola has stayed changed. More bumps and larger.

Sorry for the lack of updates, i am definitely more of a lurker than poster, but I will try to be better as I anticipate being going on this for a while now.

I am excited again and starting from an unmodified hormone state, I think i will be able to know better what truly is happening.

I am taking 600mg Calcium a day. Is there anything else that is really required for me to take in this process. Everyone's plans are so individualized and hard to track hat i really need without taking 50 pills a day.  LOL

As always, I look forward to your feedback and appreciate this forum more than you know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon