Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pulling the trigger and I ordered my PM

Let's start with a little about me. I am 46, male, 6'2", 250lbs. I carry most of my weight in my torso, chest and waist. 

I just order a 240 / 500mg of Herbal for Health PM based on a couple of recomendations in another thread here and bang for the buck. I am going to start with 1 in the morning and 1 at night to see how it goes. I am not interested in fully transitioning. I know, once you start you don't stop...

But, I really want my body to be more feminine, but still present as male. I already have moobs, so me having boobs and erect nipples will be normal for me. I need to lose about 40 lbs and starting this is a serious motivation for me. Just knowing I am going to do it has really changed my state of mind about how I eat and lack of exercise. I want to be sexy in sexy things! I have talked to wife about this and I cross dress with her. For us it is a private sexual and around the house thing. She already thinks I am beautiful the way i am but supports me in this.

I am on low T therapy for about the last 5 years with an implant every 3-4 months. I suspect i have always had low T thinking back on my earlier life. I am reaching the end of my current cycle so i have about a month before I am due again. I am going to try this in that time and decide if i want to continue those treatments. I have seen that some who have high T still get good results so i will see what happens with me.

I know I should avoid caffeine, at least i assume it is caffeine as everyone says they avoid coffee. I am also going to add calcium to my diet as I saw that was recommended. Are there any other gotchas that I should look out for or avoid?

Also, what is a good starting point for a cycle? 3 weeks on, 1 off? Or is that really necessary?

So we will see where this goes. I do not know if i will post pictures, but I will try to keep this updated. I will get my pills on Monday and will start immediately.

Hi Lola. Welcome to the club of the genetic males growing boobies.
And welcome, from my side, to the club of non-transitioning CDs with accepting wives (well, mine doesn't know about PM...).

About dosage and stuff: 1000 mg is a decent amount to start. Some people have results from that, and it's the dosage given to women to keep their skin healthy and their hair thick. It won't hurt you.
Testosterone is not going to stop your development per se, but it will slow it down. Many people here take some form of T-blockers to get it out of the way but many, like me, just let it run so they are able to perform with their wives.
Breaks are particolarly useful at higher dosages or if you notice lack of libido, hard to maintain erections, fatigue, bone pains, or if you overdose. At 1000 mg/day if your body doesn't give you troubles then you may not need breaks.

Depending on how serious you are about growing, you may want to push the dosage a bit higher. The physiologic limit for a healthy male seems to be 3000 mg/day, but you'll have to ramp up slowly to get there without causing harm to your body. If/when you bud (give it a good 3 or 4 months to get there with or without testosterone), a couple of months without T and with something like 2000 mg/day should really do some magic and give you some initial shape.

Goodluck with your journey. Pictures or no pictures we're all here to support eachother so feel free to ask, message and browse around for more info.

Shiraz

Thank you Shiraz for the info and support. I have done a ton of reading here and what you say makes sense. It is very helpful to have it in one spot to reference. Time will tell of course how I will react and I am glad i picked right at 1000mg a day to start. I am hoping I have no issues!

My shipment will be in tomorrow! I am very excited. Prepare for possible TMI. Lol

My wife and I talked last night and I told her I was going to actually start PM. We had a very positive discussion. I think, after talking out my feelings and thoughts on this that I would classify myself as non-binary. I have never really related with men and traditional "manly" things and really get along better with women, but I do not want to be one. She told me today that she my new boobs will be sexy in a nice pushup bra! I am so lucky to have found my wife. 

Sexually, I have always been attracted to women. I do not find men sexually attractive, only the penis... This have been very confusing to say the least. I have been with men and women, women are much more satisfying. My encounters with men are typically disappointing because I am really only interested in focusing on their penis. 

My main reason for going down this road is that I feel my body should be more femine. That is the view I see in my head and hate that I do not see/feel it in my body. 

Ok, end of brain dump for now... 

I do have a couple more questions though. 

I read it is a good idea to take calcium and I think zinc with this. Is that correct? How much of each? 

Also, starting to diet and exercise more regularly tomorrow as well. In the past I have been successful with an Atkins style diet (high protein, low carb). Is this going to interfere with the PM process? 

That is all for now. I will update with my results, feelings, thoughts and such as I go.

Looking forward to,lots of pics and progress 
Keep your wife involved at every stage, yes ensure take calcium or drink milk with pm
X

Julie

Good luck!

Regarding diet and gym: less carbs is good because they seem to promote Testosterone. More proteins is also good. Just FYI: you will gain weight because fat redistribution is a lie: you will have new fat where the hormones send it, and, more slowly, you will burn the "man" fat. But you still need fatto fill your boobs and backside. My equation is: proteins + fat + calcium = cheese. Weight gain aside, I love this part of the job Tongue
Gym is good, but it will, again, promote testosterone. Try to focus on stuff that does not develop the upper body, or your proteins will go to your pecs instead of the breast tissue. Cardio, squats and something for the abs are good for you. Weigh lifting is not.

Thank you Julie and Shiraz for the great info!

I understand that there will be fat redistribution, I am really looking forward to that! I will cut back on the carbs, but not eliminate as it sounds like I need some to help keep the T at bay.

My exercise will be primarily cardio (treadmill in the garage), not weights for me.

Thanks again. I started my pills today, one at about noon and I will take another at bedtime. If I tolerate it well, I will likely go to 3 a day next week based on your info Shiraz.

I am not rushing things, but if I wanted to start using WP or Reishi at some point, which would you recommend and how much of each?

It seems from my reading that Reishi is more preferred?

Update time! I am now almost 3 weeks in. I have stepped up to 2000mg a day (2 AM, 2 PM). I am not having any ill affects i can attribute to the PM. Mental changes, not sure... Physically the main thing I have noticed is I am less oily and my skin feels softer. I have had a couple of days that i think my nipples have been more sensitive, but not sure if it is just in my head or not.

I am due for my testosterone treatment (Testopel) implant on the 12th. I am considering delaying it in to see how i feel without the extra T. So far I am ok, a little tired as I usually am when my T is lower. Will the increase in estrogen help with the sluggishness from lower T? I am not sure, so I will see what happens.

My wife keeps grabbing my boobs looking for changes, I think she is almost as excited about them as I am. LOL So happy I have her. I am most excited about getting more feminine nipples with the larger areolas! fingers crossed.

I think that is about it, not much for updates but maybe the next one will have more!

(04-10-2018, 09:51 PM)Lola Wrote:  Update time! I am now almost 3 weeks in. I have stepped up to 2000mg a day (2 AM, 2 PM). I am not having any ill affects i can attribute to the PM. Mental changes, not sure... Physically the main thing I have noticed is I am less oily and my skin feels softer. I have had a couple of days that i think my nipples have been more sensitive, but not sure if it is just in my head or not.

I am due for my testosterone treatment (Testopel) implant on the 12th. I am considering delaying it in to see how i feel without the extra T. So far I am ok, a little tired as I usually am when my T is lower. Will the increase in estrogen help with the sluggishness from lower T? I am not sure, so I will see what happens.

My wife keeps grabbing my boobs looking for changes, I think she is almost as excited about them as I am. LOL So happy I have her. I am most excited about getting more feminine nipples with the larger areolas! fingers crossed.

I think that is about it, not much for updates but maybe the next one will have more!
Lola, indeed you are fortunate to have such a compassionate partner.  She is a rare find.  I would suggest you be absolutely sure you shave your chest and keep it clean shaved throughout your progress. First of all the feeling of the fresh shave on your chest will feel great!  Secondly, you will be able to feel any changes in your breast as they will be more sensitive with smooth skin.  You might also consider ordering some Supplenips to help enlarge your nipples.  Posting photos of your growth is a good way to get feedback during your growth from the many kind members in this group. Good luck in your journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon