Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm alone

Will pueraria mirifica work just using that or do you need green tea or reishi mushroom

(12-09-2018, 11:45 AM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  Will pueraria mirifica work just using that or do you need green tea or reishi mushroom

Hi mark, yes they do recommend to take Alone. It takes time in some people. They say it takes time. I noticed a difference from it. I don’t take anything else but some people do and it works for them. Everybody body is different. I guess it’s all a try a as you go experiment. I did stop for a while and tried some glandular ovaries. Then back on the pm.

Whats the strength of your pm mine is 250mg and how long was it until you started noticing changes

Hi Mark
What brand is your PM? And, most importantly, is it pure or extract?

Its oxford institute pueraria mirifica pure 250 mg

(12-09-2018, 06:02 PM)Markita (markb) Wrote:  
(12-09-2018, 11:45 AM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  Will pueraria mirifica work just using that or do you need green tea or reishi mushroom

I did stop for a while and tried some glandular ovaries. Then back on the pm.

Mind commenting on why you stopped the BO and went back to the PM ?

Hi Mark
I once bought from Oxford Vitality and their 250mg tablets were 10:1 concentrate. If this is what you have (check the label) then you should only take one per day, possibly during a meal to facilitate the digestion.
10:1 means that a 250mg pill is the same as 2500 mg powders (Ainterol style). From experience: concentrates are not as affective as the pure PM but they still work.

My nipples have started to get sensitive

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon