Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White peony

I keep seeing people talking about White peony.

What is it and can you use it with pm?

(08-09-2018, 12:49 PM)Billyjackson Wrote:  I keep seeing people talking about White peony.

White peony is an antiandrogen, it helps lower testosterone production. But at the same time helps to uprate your testosterone to estrogen conversion through amatrose.

Yes, it is a great addition to your PM

(09-09-2018, 01:55 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(08-09-2018, 12:49 PM)Billyjackson Wrote:  I keep seeing people talking about White peony.

What brand do you suggest and what dosage

White peony is an antianhelps lower testosteat the same time helps to uprate your testosterone
to estrogen conversion through amatrose.

(10-09-2018, 12:36 PM)Billyjackson Wrote:  

White peony is an antianhelps lower testosteat the same time helps to uprate your testosterone

(10-09-2018, 02:04 PM)evy71janet Wrote:  
(10-09-2018, 12:36 PM)Billyjackson Wrote:  

Dear  jannet and billy, I wonder if saw palmetto is an good alternative for white pony, because in the netherland I cannot buy it.
Kind regards
Evy

White peony is an antiandrogen, it helps lower testosterone production. But at the same time helps to uprate your testosterone to estrogen conversion through amatrose.

is there daily dosage suggestions for WP?

I used to buy white peony extract from Baldwin's. They ship to the continental Europe too. The recommended dosage was 3x20 drops daily.

I've been drinking one cup of white peony tea per day for 6 weeks 
and I felt like I noticed a drop in my T levels. Havent had a blood test to prove that
but I felt it. 
btw Hi all Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon