Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen and Natural Progesterone Cream

I have been on estradiol and was wondering if adding natural progesterone cream in my massaging would help.
Has anyone tried that or have any information on it's effectiveness?

Thanks!
Joey

Yup on both
X

Julie

(03-09-2018, 09:45 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yup on both
X

Julie

Thank you!

Question, do you stop with Estrogen and or other E herbs using Progesterone cream?

Nope
X
Julie

some folks cycle.

My 1st attempt on P and I did stop PM not the same as true E, but since it has been 3 months now on PM, I started a AA small A cup from herbs etc a year ago for a few months. They tried PM was almost a 38 A cup and it was like WOW after one month I got breast buds, never had them just fat... and at 3 months a decent 38b very full on outside and bottoms, insides starting to fill in , and tops a little bit. Gals they are sore and feel them 24x7 on me.

So I decided to try Natural Progesterone Cream for a week 2 times a day  1/4 teaspoon 2 times a day. After 3 days I already seem to be more mentally sharp, sleep better and less headaches. Maybe it is my imagination, but I seem to feel more swollen already too.

I think next week I will go back on PM, stop the Natural Progesterone Cream and then after another month on PM go back on Natural Progesterone Cream and not cycle to do my own A Vs B comparison.

That said 1 more month on PM is going to put a curve ball in the mix if I keep growing, I would think I should star slowing down.

I kinda would be happy with a very full round B cup, C's I am not mentally ready for ... sorry to all for my long winded post

(29-09-2018, 02:53 AM)good to hear details , my need to try this after my bovine glandular supplement program Wrote:  some folks cycle.

My 1st attempt on P and I did stop PM not the same as true E, but since it has been 3 months now on PM, I started a AA small A cup from herbs etc a year ago for a few months. They tried PM was almost a 38 A cup and it was like WOW after one month I got breast buds, never had them just fat... and at 3 months a decent 38b very full on outside and bottoms, insides starting to fill in , and tops a little bit. Gals they are sore and feel them 24x7 on me.

So I decided to try Natural Progesterone Cream for a week 2 times a day  1/4 teaspoon 2 times a day. After 3 days I already seem to be more mentally sharp, sleep better and less headaches. Maybe it is my imagination, but I seem to feel more swollen already too.

I think next week I will go back on PM, stop the Natural Progesterone Cream and then after another month on PM go back on Natural Progesterone Cream and not cycle to do my own A Vs B comparison.

That said 1 more month on PM is going to put a curve ball in the mix if I keep growing, I would think I should star slowing down.

I kinda would be happy with a very full round B cup, C's I am not mentally ready for ... sorry to all for my long winded post

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon