Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

about to buy

So after reading alot about this online and seeing several success stories I think I'm going to give PM a shot. Seems crazy that for $10.95 I could have some budding breasts and a rounder butt within a month! I'm so excited! My only reservation is that I currently present as a male in my day to day life and not sure I'm ready to present female 24/7... but I do really want boobs etc..

Any advice?

Thanks xx

Hon
You can do what you wish
I have been on and off this stuff for 10 years and still present as VERY MALE

Lol

You present as you wish

X

Julie

Yup, you can go as fast or as slow as you want, there`s no rules!
I was on estrogen a whole year before I went full time, just go at your own pace xx Wink

nice, thanks guys Smile

one question though.. if i was to develop c cups or something similar would they go away if i stopped the pm or would i be stuck with them.. for want of a better phrase !

(31-08-2018, 11:11 PM)sissysamantha Wrote:  nice, thanks guys Smile

one question though.. if i was to develop c cups or something similar would they go away if i stopped the pm or would i be stuck with them.. for want of a better phrase !

The development is a mix of both breast tissue and fat redistribution. If you stop PM, fat would eventually redistribute back to the stomach and other areas you currently gain fat when you gain weight but the breast tissue will remain.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon