Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lump from using PC?

Exclamation 

Hi all,

I've been using Smoky Mountain Naturals Paraben Free PC very on and off for about 6 months - some weeks Id apply once, or a few days, or not at all, for months at a time - always to the breasts and avoiding the areola/nipple, with so far absolutely no results. I did this to balance my hormone levels, right now its seems my E receptors are flooded, wanted to flush them out, and everyone says PC.
So I learned of the other areas women apply it to, like the inner arms and palms, which i did at night, a small amount to those areas. The VERY NEXT DAY I wake up to find a red lump in between my breasts!! I went off to my doctor and he diagnosed it as an abcess, I felt like a second opinion and another one said its a cyst, either way will likely require a small op to get rid of!! I'm obviously completely shit scared of PC now, threw the jar out! Has this happened to anyone else?? Is there any other way to cleanse the E Receptors??

Auzi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bloody hell ????

We need some thoughts here

X

Julie

Never had anything like that using progesterone cream and I have used almost every brand I can find. From my previous experience as a chewbacca body double, it just looks like a blocked hair follicle which has resulted in growth under the skin.  My money on the cause would be an in-growing hair.....I could be totally wrong but have had issues with ingrown hairs where they get very swollen and are difficult to get out.  Some hair removal methods are more pre-disposed towards in-grown hairs, but usually they are very easy to get out as the hair breaks the surface before going back in, however occasionally they dont break the surface of the skin and grow back in which makes them very difficult to remove and they can get very swolllen.  

I would doubt its an issue from the progesterone cream at all especially having such a one off reaction, if anything there would be a more general rash rather than one very pronounced swelling.  Might be worth asking your doctor if skin creams might cause such as reaction - I wouldnt specifically mention progesterone cream but if you just said you had applied skin cream the doctor would be able to rule that in or out as the cause - which I would expect they would rule out given the very localised reaction.

Thank you Julie for the concern, and MeganJ for the reply and input,

A few things I forgot to mention; I actually did tell my GP that I had used PC, at which point he told me to stop using it (self medding) and he knows I have E dominance and my desire to grow breasts. I got my blood tests done last week and the reading for my Prog
is 0.7 H nmol/L  Ref <0.6, maybe that H means its a little too High 0.1 over, maybe thats related to it? While I respect your wisdom and theory that it could be an ingrown hair, I notice that its actually right on the perimeter of my other 5-7 hairs I have. A possible side effect for PC use is acne, but I read acne = pimples, this isnt actually swollen into a zit like thing, if it was I'd be ready to pop it! Also, it may be hard to see from the pics, but its around the size of a 10c pc / dime, isnt that too big for just a single ingrown hair?

Thanks for your input, hope everyone reads and can help!!

I am sure Katie will chime in soon, but I cannot see any correlation anywhere to a Progesteone link anywhere 

Have to support Megan at the moment 

X

Julie

that`s quite a leap of assumption you`ve made there!

fact is, there`s no biological mechanism through which Progesterone is capable of producing this result, it simply doesn`t work that way!

you`ve effectively paniced and thrown away good PC cream for no reason other than misplaced fear.
and yes your doc will advise against self medding of ANY sort! not just because they don`t make any money out of you if it works, but Some may actually care a little too (occasionally).

Correlation does Not imply Causation Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon