Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting off

Hello All,

I want to start my journey to breast growth.

I don't have much money to spend (less than $40) to get the needed equipment.
I am currently a 36AA male (flat chest I know). But I want to get to at least a C cup. Both sides of my chest aren't even at all.

I also want to lactate as well.

This is the pump set I want to buy ( Woman Breast Pump Enlargement Cup Twin 2 Suction Cup with Manual Pump Set Body ). It's about $31 rounded up to the nearest $. I also have to keep it a secret from family members.

Any help you guys could give would be great.  I'll post pictures when possible.

I would start on PM 1 pill a day for a week, then 2 a day, I bet in 30 days you will be at least an A cup.

Also drink milk, eat soy based foods, lots of water, lots of foods in the vegie family like cauliflower, broccoli etc and lower coffee intake and do breast massage 2-3 times a day 10-15 minutes a session. I like Almond oil for this.

Here are a few links well in your budget for now.

Also take a good multi vitamin and extra D3 at least 1000 mg 2 times a day Smile

Pueraria Mirifica
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX8XAQH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil 16 fl oz, 100% Pure and Hexane Free, Ideal for Skin and Hair
https://www.amazon.com/Viva-Naturals-Sweet-Almond-Hexane/dp/B011QHFB4A/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1535511169&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=almond+oil&psc=1

How much calcium is recommended? My multi (for men) does not contain any... Weird I thought. Should I take a women's formula instead? may be the 50+ since it will have extra calcium and stuff?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon