Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dose question

Been taking Swansons BO for the last month and a half...Started at 2 250 mg pills a day for the first 3 weeks....Now I'm taking 4 total a day 2 am 2 pm along with a Reishi and L-Lysine each time....My question is, Is it ok to take the pills at the same time or should I stagger them each dose?.....I'm also experiencing a minor sore throat since I started the Reishi...Common? I'm thinking of changing to White Peony instead of Reishi to see if the sore throat goes away...Thoughts?
TIA...

i would suggest a read of this PDF http://mustgrowbust.com/wp-content/uploa...UIDE-C.pdf , the addition of other supplements are specific and if you think they may be causing your  sore throat , take a break from them and focus on the BO as with anything do your research on each supplement you take ,like what is the side effects ? , what is the m to f results , suggested safe dosage  etc , so from what i can see "White Peony" being a Phytoestrogen is a bad idea to mix with BO

here is a extreme example i just found that gives solid reason to be patient , sometimes sudden stops in growth are just momentary breaks in growth spurts as this does take time  
PHYTOESTROGENS NEARLY KILLED ME (DVT)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon