Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

estrodil cream

im thinking of trying estrodiol bio-identical micronized cream im using progesterone cream with some results and was wondering if any one else has tried the cream .
if you, have did it work ? what was your dosage? did you use it inconjunction with the progesterone cream? and should i take some antiandrogens while im using nothing but the progesterone cream?

(17-08-2018, 11:25 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  im thinking of trying estrodiol bio-identical micronized cream im using progesterone cream with some results and was wondering if any one else has tried the cream .
if you, have did it work ? what was your dosage? did you use it inconjunction with the progesterone cream? and should i take some antiandrogens while im using nothing but the progesterone cream?

Most of them come with suggested dose rates.   Just read the bottle, you should be fine.

This stuff is great !  I notice a difference in the cream compared to pm . I'm not as sluggish nor do I feel hungry all the time. 
I hope to lose a little weight, with out losing boobs but we'll see.  Started taking wp but it upset my belly so im taking red reshi it seems to be working fine. I'm still using a small amount of pm  a day with the estradiol cream like 500 once a day.  And I feel great . 
I think I'll try the cream for a while and then see if the results are better. Then if everything thing is ok I'll go for regular pharma .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon