Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st time 4 weeks now on PM questions and my results to date

Well today marks 4 weeks on PM, I took 1 pill 500 mg a day for 4 days and was OK, then stepped up to 2 pills, one at 10 am and one at 10 PM.

I started out with some male chest not breast weight lifter for years and about a 40A was very baggy in the cups. I was more like a AA to start. Well tried on the wifes 36A with and bra extender and the cups are not only to narrow, but I am busting out of them. So I was able to get a 38B and a 40B to try. the band of the 38 is a tad snug, but the cups are spot on and the 40B just needs more top breast growth. I cannot imagine that in 4 weeks I would grow 2" across my nipples.

I have been doing massages 2 times a day about 20 minutes with almond oil, lavender oils and some times switching to EVO ( Olive oil).  Not taking anything else just the 500 PM and no other herbs etc. My gut tells me that 1000 MG a day is more than enough, and if I took much more I may be E dominant and stunt the growth.

WOW this stuff really does work, well it sure did on me and now i am playing a little mental catch up. 5 days in I was a little swollen, but after 2 weeks I could feel growth, and at the end of week 3 ... bam, breast buds in the left, and 2 days into week 4 the right is budding too, very tender and sore, only mild itching.

OK, so here is a question I have. On my right breast the bud feels more off to the side like the lower outside. Seems like everything I read says they grow below the nipples. Please help me understand this OK? They are at least quarter size started out fet like little peas then came together firm and larger.

The breast  are both pretty full on the sides, seems like I noticed a lot my in arm rubbing on my breast after 3 weeks, like the growth started more on the sides and from the arm pit area 1st. it just like in 5 days or so exploded in size.

Lastly, I am thinking and oh well hesitating on doing another month at this point. So I have about 4 days ... 8 pills left and I think I should stop for a week to let stuff settle in, see and feel what happens and then decide. I really love my breast, but a full B is as big as I wanted, I think a C is to much for me to handle in my brain at this point.

PS my nipples went from dime size to 1/2 dollar and are very perky and much darker too!

The pills I tried are Rachaa Pueraria Mirifica Capsules 500mg 100% Pure Powder. My hair has less gray in a month, is thicker, shin in a week was way software and even my sweat smells different too. I swear my hips and but are already a little wider and my weight is up 3 lbs is all. I limit coffee too. I am cutting my nail hands and toes 2 times a week, eye lashes are long and curl up and eyebrows are thicker than ever and have trimmed them twice in 4 weeks.

Just an FYI, if you are just curious and not sure you want boobs, don't use PM, maybe some don't do this well, but girl this stuff is wild compared to fengreek and fennel and other herbs I tried months ago with about no results at all after 45 days. Smile

Ok stopped for a week, lost nothing. Then after restarting in just 3 days back on like BAM! Very full and seems like the time off is worth it to help your body to rest and reset the levels. Then the E from PM s like a shock and seems to work better. I think like a biological young women on her monthly cycle right?

Also a thought, what about taking the capsules apart and place half the powder under your tongue so it gets into the system faster and bypasses the stomach and digestion? then swallow the reaming amount of the pill.

Thoughts on this?

OK starting to scare me, been 6 weeks on pills 1000 mg a day total, 1 am 1 pm pill 500 mg each, and I had a week off before starting the 2nd bottle.

Well started week 6 was way bigger and plump, very feminine rounding breast not moobs, not just pointed boobs either. Very round, also hair very little left shaved 3 weeks ago and not even coming back in.

When I restarted after a week off it was like BAM a huge increase in tenderness took off even harder than last month when I ended. And the breast buds feel like they cover the entire nipple like at least silver dollar size. I tried on a lightly padded 38b and it is snug everywhere, especially the outsides and bottoms. My 38a I am busting out of on the sides.

3 days ago I tried 1 pill every 6 hours for 2 days, seems a little over kill so I went back to 2 a day for now..

It is making me think I may want to pause I am starting to worry about the size! I keep growing the week I was off too. If I had just a little more inside and top growth I would for sure stop. I can not really hide them under a shirt they look great.

I need to stop at B, then figure myself out. Sure this has happen to a lot of us gals!

you mention a lot about the Physical effects, have you noticed any Mental effects at all?

Yes I seem to be less high stung, more mellow, kinda feeling good about myself. It is weird but the more I take and the more I grow I am embracing the changes and I kinda feel addicted to the changes in all aspects. My body for sure is getting female legs, hips and butt changes too. They are very diff than where I was before I started.

Almost all gray hair is less, my hair went from thick course to softer fine course. I sleep so much better too.

I am not emotionally crying or anything like that, the only other thing is WOW do I really want this, but it is yes more then no. But I think I need to pause at a B cup and see how I do for a while after the end of the next 2 weeks. If I keep growing stay the same etc.

But maybe the other changes are going to pause if I stop too. Hope I dont loose anything.

PS I was at least a tanner stage 2 when I starter, I am a 3 maybe almost a 4 now. It was so just quick Katie!

Did you have similar experiences like me?

(31-08-2018, 06:51 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Yes I seem to be less high stung, more mellow, kinda feeling good about myself. It is weird but the more I take and the more I grow I am embracing the changes and I kinda feel addicted to the changes in all aspects. My body for sure is getting female legs, hips and butt changes too. They are very diff than where I was before I started.

Almost all gray hair is less, my hair went from thick course to softer fine course. I sleep so much better too.

I am not emotionally crying or anything like that, the only other thing is WOW do I really want this, but it is yes more then no. But I think I need to pause at a B cup and see how I do for a while after the end of the next 2 weeks. If I keep growing stay the same etc.

But maybe the other changes are going to pause if I stop too. Hope I dont loose anything.

PS I was at least a tanner stage 2 when I starter, I am a 3 maybe almost a 4 now. It was so just quick Katie!

Did you have similar experiences like me?

wiuld last be to see some pic

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon