Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why are you hoping/trying to grow breasts?

In that case, ... ahem. 

I’M TWO SPIRITED !!!!

Oh where to start......67 years old and as far back as I can possibly even remember, would go to bed at night hoping,praying I would wake up with breasts,wake up a girl,alas that has never happened....gyno kicked in in teens,could not go to the pool without a tshirt on..very self conscious...at this stage of life have a good b cup going on,large sensitive nips,can wear a b cup and a few c cups...over the years since divorce have tried sup after sup trying to enlarge them,and slowly traveling further and further down that proverbial rabbit hole....then there are some lucid moments where I am happy to be male...year ago started loosing weight and to date have lost approx 70lbs...but NOT the chest....still can wear the same size bras.......It just feels so normal when I am wearing, and am wearing more and more...so male,female,gyno,breasts I have wished for, who the hell knows......and not sure where the journey will go next.....month ago ordered estrodot patches....5 days on then threw them away,wondering WTF am i doing...maybe you can all help me sort it out........

If your 67 and divorced I would say carry on with those extradot patches

1 life, your life, live it

Stuff the rest 

X

Julie

(29-08-2018, 06:37 AM)julieTG Wrote:  If your 67 and divorced I would say carry on with those extradot patches

1 life, your life, live it

Stuff the rest 

X

Julie

Agreed 100%

"Why are you hoping and/or trying to grow breasts?"

I have an inverse answer, since I'm specifically not trying to.

I initially began heading down that path.  It seemed natural enough, since breasts are about the most obvious and prominent marker of femininity. But, I forestalled the act of actually growing them by regularly wearing a bra with push up inserts for a couple of years, to get used to the idea.

More and more, body hair, belly fat, thick waist, hairy legs and chest, short-cropped hair and obviously male facial structure totally spoiled for me the whole notion of having boobs!  So I abandoned that idea.

The truer expression of my own two-spiritedness has become a hairless smooth body, long wavy blonde hair past shoulders, 29 inch waist on a 6 ft. frame, and a bodybuilding program targeting lower body development to approximate female form.  Boobage has become superfluous to me, with a new form that more than compensates for their absence.  I may find that I want them, at a later date, but find that my current expression is much closer to inner nature.

Ladies, 
I have always admired the female form. Especially when it came to boobs.  At the tender age of 67, when my granddaughter ask when could she get her first bra, I explained that if she took a pencil and placed it under her boob and the pencil did not fall, it was time for a bra. At this point she pointed out that I might want to do a pencil test. The pencil did not fall so I needed a bra. 

I can not recall when I started thinking about trying to grow my own boobs, did a lot of reading and found that it was possible, so for my own reasons, I decided that we (as in me) would try.

I'm happy to say that, they grew from A's to C's in just over 2 years, my goal is for D or DD, I will Noogle, drink protein shakes, and take PM.

That's how it all started.

I started to become fascinated in 7th grade, seeing girls with them, when I was 12 going on 13. I initially hated my gyno/fat boobs because I was told that I had them in a hurtful way - I wanted to get them gone. But then when I started getting nipple sensation, it became more of a like/hate thing. As I got older, and out of school, I started to like them more than hate.

In 2017 I bought a Noogleberry. When I first used it on my right boob in December, I became ecstatic that it was finally bigger than my left. However, at the same time I was terrified if it was going to stay that way because I didn't feel ready; I'm a guy with no intention or desire to transition. Lucky for me, the swelling went down and my boob went back to its normal size in two weeks. But that was an awesome two weeks!

And in 2018, seeing pictures of women having large, puffy nipples and males having female breasts... I wanted that.

I always wanted mine to be close in size first and then go as big as I can when I get older, but this the new thing last month on how my left one is starting to get bigger all by itself, with no assistance anywhere... I am just a little worried. But, I hope I can still even them out.

I think this is the best way to explain it...
Women are sports cars.  Men are pickups.  I'm a pickup that really want to be a sports car.  Some men are lucky enough to be a Baja, or an El Camino or even a Maloo.  Something that could be made to at least look like a sports car.  I was not so lucky.  I'm not just a pickup, I'm a Ford F-650 Super Duty pickup.  Sure, I could spend tons of money and put on a body kit, lower the suspension, put on sports tires, paint on racing stripes, but in the end, I'd just be a hideous pickup truck trying horribly to look like a sports car and running a lot worse because of it.  So, instead, I'm just going to put on a spoiler and be happy with that.

started to grow  boobs because I always liked them on my body.In school age i had gynecomastia and friends said that I had breasts like girlfriend etc... I'm a fat guy so I had a little easier. On this forum I came across this month ago . Now I wear aB sometimes C cup and i dream about full D cup

Well to start with I didn’t even know it was possible - I thought hrt, etc., was “menopause” related, not for anything else - goes to show how naive I was, and that was only 3-4 years ago. 

Then I met a TG in the States, who was just starting HRT, explained a lot of stuff to me - I was still in my CD/TV phase then - and, for some reason, it all kind of made sense that this was the next logical step for me, maybe get some small boobs, retain some maleness, yet dip my toe in the water. I think that was the beginning of my TG awakening. Full blown HRT’s not on my game plan, as yet, so NBE is it for now. 

But isn’t it soooo addictive !!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon