Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello , new here have some questions
Hi Michelle - I started on BO (Swansons) on July 18, 2018 and am taking 1000 mg in AM and 1000 mg at night.  I discovered that you have to be very patient with BO.  Although it is extremely potent, the changes are very subtle.  After 14 months, I am a solid A cup.  The changes are more pronounced physically and mentally.  I no longer get erections; my sex drive is non-existent, and if I do try to masturbate, it is an effort to have an orgasm. I shave twice a week, and the hairs on my arms, legs, and chest are becoming less and less.  Mentally, I am more emotional and cry at the whim.

I do have a question for the smarter ones on this board.  Is estrogen addictive?  I think that I am starting to crave the sensations that my body feels soon after I take the tablets.  I have read that many long time users of BO on this board switched over to pharma and fully transitioned.  I am also moving in that direction. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist this week. WOW!!!
(Yesterday, 03:04 AM)Laura Wrote: Hi Michelle - I started on BO (Swansons) on July 18, 2018 and am taking 1000 mg in AM and 1000 mg at night.  I discovered that you have to be very patient with BO.  Although it is extremely potent, the changes are very subtle.  After 14 months, I am a solid A cup.  The changes are more pronounced physically and mentally.  I no longer get erections; my sex drive is non-existent, and if I do try to masturbate, it is an effort to have an orgasm. I shave twice a week, and the hairs on my arms, legs, and chest are becoming less and less.  Mentally, I am more emotional and cry at the whim.

I do have a question for the smarter ones on this board.  Is estrogen addictive?  I think that I am starting to crave the sensations that my body feels soon after I take the tablets.  I have read that many long time users of BO on this board switched over to pharma and fully transitioned.  I am also moving in that direction. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist this week. WOW!!!

well thank you for your reply and best of luck to you Smile