Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello , new here have some questions

Just finished a 40 tablet pack of tagamet, thank you stevenator for your research, I can verify that the first 3 days after just taking it each time I could feel the chest aches I was feeling with BO ( time to take a break ) on the 3 Rd day I increased to 2 sets of 1000 my , around 9 am then waited till 9 pm for the next, my package was giving me random normalcy such as the annoying wake up growth, now I'm staying comfortability limp, as with BO I still experience some random pain tingles just barely in my testicles ,was going to get another box today but I think I'll give myself a month break and with that the headaches I have , hope they reduce ,there just enough to be annoying excedrins help

Go slow with that to give your liver a break. 
I’m fighting the urge to get a bottle of Walmart 
generic brand Cimetidine. Let us know if things 
start shrinking down below.

(02-12-2019, 12:44 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Just finished a 40 tablet pack of tagamet, thank you stevenator for your research, I can verify that the first 3 days after just taking it each time I could feel the chest aches I was feeling with BO ( time to take a break ) on the 3 Rd day I increased to 2 sets of 1000 my , around 9 am then waited till 9 pm for the next, my package was giving me random normalcy such as the annoying wake up growth, now I'm staying comfortability limp, as with BO I still experience some random pain tingles just barely in my testicles ,was going to get another box today but I think I'll give myself a month break and with that the headaches I have , hope they reduce ,there just enough to be annoying excedrins help

Good day. I also experiment with BO. I'm just getting started. I enjoyed high doses of BO for 4 months and now I have a 3 months break. I still feel slight growth and testicular pain. I want to ask you how you're doing with erections. The characters are you or not at all. Can you still achieve orgasm? I want to continue but I don't know how it will have consequences for my cock.

most likely you will react like me and not loose function , i also noticed things going on like tingles and pressure aches early on along with a more sensitive nature that included crying under certain situations after 9 months i begin so see defined growth having taken pictures very so often i might not of been sure it was happening the change is very slow , dont remember when bo last gave me any pains or feeling in the jewels , i can wonder if i have maxed out BO but i am reaching my last 4 bottles very soon ( i take usually only 4 x 250 mg each morning) i wait a hour then eat ,once feb. comes to a end i will compare pictures from last feb when i noticed changes - taking measurements is good but wont tell a full change

now you say " high doses of BO for 4 months " what is the amount ? early on i took 2 mg a day but after the 6 month point passed ( they say its the "no turning back point " ) I started doing more 1 mg days than before

intercourse is still possible after a year and a half, I can easily give more info than is needed ,probably already did , I have worked on getting the T lower by taking Cimetidine / Equate for heart burn ( taking a large dose a day kicks the testes and reduces growth along with it )
and lastly after i run out of BO i will look into switching to PM

you have any more questions , im here almost daily

(30-12-2019, 01:03 PM)michelle street Wrote:  most likely you will react like me and not loose function , i also noticed things going on like tingles and pressure aches early on along with a more sensitive nature that included crying under certain situations after 9 months i begin so see defined growth having taken pictures very so often i might not of been sure it was happening the change is very slow , dont remember when bo last gave me any pains or feeling in the jewels , i can wonder if i have maxed out BO but i am reaching my last 4 bottles very soon ( i take usually only 4 x 250 mg each morning) i wait a hour then eat ,once feb. comes to a end i will compare pictures from last feb when i noticed changes - taking measurements is good but wont tell a full change

now you say " high doses of BO for 4 months " what is the amount ? early on i took 2 mg a day but after the 6 month point passed ( they say its the "no turning back point " ) I started doing more 1 mg days than before

intercourse is still possible after a year and a half, I can easily give more info than is needed ,probably already did , I have worked on getting the T lower by taking Cimetidine / Equate for heart burn ( taking a large dose a day kicks the testes and reduces growth along with it )
and lastly after i run out of BO i will look into switching to PM

you have any more questions , im here almost daily

I enjoyed it for 4 months. I started with 4 tablets a day and ended with 12 tablets a day. I ended up in September. then I used PM 2000 mg and saw palmetto for a month. 2 months I do not take anything and I feel testicle pain, breasts, and ass pain. I don't know if it's permanent or not. In January I think to continue with BO but with a low dose.

Yes 12 tablets a day of Swanson's bovine ovarian glandular is borderline on putting yourself in the hospital best to reduce your intake at the very minimal that amount of dosage could burn out your receptors

(31-12-2019, 12:30 AM)michelle street Wrote:  Yes 12 tablets a day of Swanson's bovine ovarian glandular is borderline on putting yourself in the hospital best to reduce your intake at the very minimal that amount of dosage could burn out your receptors

yes I know it was a lot, but I stopped it. I no longer see three months and feel the growth that started after stopping all supplements and continues to testify and testicular pain. will it stop if I don't take anything?

Just a short update, the last 2 or 3 days I have been feeling the ache in my chest that leads me to think I'm on a growing spurt ,on  a potential negative issue I had long ago a problem with a left eye lid swelling up, that went away but about the same time my growth spurt I had a sensation in my left eye , thought it was the eye lid again. Fortunately the feeling in the eye went away, but the side of my eyeball is bloodshot ,I'll keep a watch on it

(01-01-2020, 05:24 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Just a short update, the last 2 or 3 days I have been feeling the ache in my chest that leads me to think I'm on a growing spurt ,on  a potential negative issue I had long ago a problem with a left eye lid swelling up, that went away but about the same time my growth spurt I had a sensation in my left eye , thought it was the eye lid again. Fortunately the feeling in the eye went away, but the side of my eyeball is bloodshot ,I'll keep a watch on it
Hello everyone. I have a question about your experience of returning to BO. everything started to happen very quickly. not only do I start to feel the pressure in my breasts, but this morning I was startled to excite the idea of a man's smoking cock. I was terribly excited about it. my cock was with that thought all hard. I've never been attracted to men, and now I need to keep my cock in my mouth and do another man's well. it's normal or what's happening to me. thank you for advice.

It's not uncommon to put your mindset into a female mode and start seeing things excite you such as clothing, music t,opposite sex,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon