Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello , new here have some questions

It seems the preferred program with BO a slow ramp up to max dose. Start low for a month, then keep adding until max dose. That’s what I did. Check out this informative link. 

https://mustgrowbust.com/wp-content/uplo...UIDE-C.pdf

yes i have seen that link thank you Stevenator  its one of my favorites , and i will for sure do a slow ramp up ,this summer heat i dont want to add to the issue of possible exertion

I have been hitting water quite a bit hope every one is doing ok in the heat ,cant wait for the cooler days to enjoy wearing some layers again

one week has passed ,still enjoying the Bo at 2 a day ,was looking into the pituitary supplement from swanson at amazon ( i stick to that source) the multi glandular supplement swanson offers seams to be a variation alternative ?i found  a good price for the multi glandular for men vs for women ( you can buy 3 for men vs the 1 for women ) now long ago i bought the "for women " was not impressed with the ingredients that are not shown on the net that i found

[Image: tumblr_pv8zigykSY1yqx7bzo1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pv8zigykSY1yqx7bzo2_540.jpg]

this shows there respective ingredients

now what im thinking of trying is this with the BO

[Image: 51GDgOijswL.jpg]

[Image: 51AR23ie2oL.jpg]

the reviews i see make me think genetic women have found this a better alternative than the swansons multi glandular for women

witch on at least amazon the ingredients are not posted like for men but above you can see

[Image: tumblr_pv8zz3WynR1yqx7bzo1_540.jpg]

i dont think whats in the women version is going to help me ? what your thoughts,seeing the for men version i probably wont get what i hoped for but the reviews had me ( and at that moment on the phone shopping i thought i found what i wanted as a side kick to the Bo ...time will tell

oh last note what also got me was the comments of getting a a larger rear from this which may be proportional to growing breast

Well taking 2 Bo in am and 2 in pm i can consistently feel aches in my chest , and with the added multi glandular for men , i can only hope that is helping this feeling in my chest ( with that supplement i only take 2 with splitting it down the middle of the day )

notice last night just being home with out a shirt seeing my reflection in a picture frame with  my desk top light , i could see the definition that gives me confirmation this is working

got up this morning with my usual aches i think my back issue leads me to being at war with me i see a smooth stomach ,then late my back shifts and i see the crookedness return  ( i dont talk much about my back issue ) but i hope in a small way it gets better with my supplement intake

Still on same regiment, with massage 2-3 times a week ,I wake up the next morning feeling sore in my chest, wife notices skin softer and just mentioned she could grab more skin on my back,I think I need to get a scale to keep track,ke ke wanting to work out but my work fatigue me so probably not a help to push harder,think I read hear that BO will likely give you a gut to deal with?

Estrogens in general do, I believe.

interesting kind of makes sense , seeing how gender girls gain fat

ya know, i don't want those cow parts in my body.   i stopped eating beef and chicken long ago because of the cruelty issues and i don't think that growing titties is reason enough to be part of the horror that these animals suffer.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2895130&d=14...45&thumb=1] 

I respect your choice ,with mine it comes with appreciation of the animals of the world and there part in my life ,they are not taken for granted but i will take for my needs and or wants in my life Smile

small update this month of September 2019

seeing and feeling growth under arm side of chest / breast.  time frame is start on August 2018
had a break from June - July with the hot summer went many days with using my work provided t shirt instead of a work provided uniform shirt ,my XL shirts were easily giving me baggy coverage vs older large t shirts still at 38 chest band not thinking a measurement at the breast would be different ,i will post and the first of October
feel like i should have a weight scale but maybe i wouldn't want to track this ,last time i did i was 200ib at 6.1 or 6.2

taking 2 bo in the morning and 2 at night along with Swanson raw multi glandular for men ( probably wont continue after depletion) 1 in morning / one at night

as with raising arm to view breast growth small area does exist ,i need a pic of this for documentation

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon