Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello , new here have some questions

did a shave last night thought i would look at pics from over a year ago and compare , i could easily get discouraged but i will keep going on, long ago 1 .5 year about i was deep into saw palemento and fenugreek and black cohash and was tired of the mass amounts of pills to take and the smell from the fenugreek was to much , well today i am picking up 6 more bottles of bovine glandular to restock

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can defiantly see a big difference Big Grin

Looking good.

Thank you, it's always better having another person's eyes on them lol

Getting back on the 2k mg a day after about 2 months of just 1000 mg and feeling nice burning sensations in my nipples ,noticing looking in mirror standing sideways soon my breast will extend past the point of my stomach which will be great signal to my wife that it may be best to start a bra routine

(09-03-2019, 09:40 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Getting back on the 2k mg a day after about 2 months of just 1000 mg and feeling nice burning sensations in my nipples ,noticing looking in mirror standing sideways soon my breast will extend past the point of my stomach which will be great signal to my wife that it may be best to start a bra routine

"M"Street,
You are showing steady changes in your body.  If you are committed, I would suggest you visit "inhousepharmacy.vu".  You can pick up on the protocols for making further changes to your body.  Read the different drugs used and how they interplay in the process.  The prices are very reasonable.  I got on HRT and blockers.  My hair growth has slowed and my nipples have really taken off.  Let me know if you make any changes in your development.  Best of luck. 

Catbeginner

(09-03-2019, 09:40 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Getting back on the 2k mg a day after about 2 months of just 1000 mg and feeling nice burning sensations in my nipples ,noticing looking in mirror standing sideways soon my breast will extend past the point of my stomach which will be great signal to my wife that it may be best to start a bra routine

Michelle, BO is supposed to affect the level of Growth Hormone, Swanson's dosage is 250mg per day, you are taking several grams per day since months !
Serious unwanted effects may occur if levels in the body become too high. These effects include the development of diabetes; abnormal growth of bones and internal organs such as the heart, kidneys, and liver; atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries); and hypertension (high blood pressure).
You should google this, may be take a break, and do a check up with your doctor to see if everything's fine for you.
May be you should think about using transdermal stuff instead of overloading your body, 2 grams per day this 8x Swanson' serving size
Best wishes

I have reduced back to 4 x 250 mg a day from the 2kg a day (having enough growth to try extending my supply) , i did research and found that anything over that is risky ( many users take between 4 x 250 - 8 x 250 a day) have seen one here that has overdosed on them and has caused life long negative results, also observed postings to not exceed past 6 months for for health reasons on top of the concern that some may not want to be sterile Swanson gives a recommendation for usage for women not for men attempting feminize , i may stop after my supply runs out was going to do this till my original 1 year ,that would be August a side note i have not mentioned before i have a lower spine issue that has had times of really close to crippling me at times of my life , having been taking this daily since last August i have reduced the times and severity of pain , it my be not related but i also noticed my arthritis in one finger i would have to gently straighten every morning has not been a issue at all at age 50 i need  to keep up what ever helps ,if i was to stop for 6 months and see a return of these issues i may return to my program ,lastly i can not fully trust what the warnings say and also the positive effects for that matter...the link below i follow but keep a questionable mind set of who the source info came from

taking a break until August, i have ran out of my supply of the ovarian glandular supplement,its been over 60 days , noticed sensations of small pains in chest even after stopping , so i am working on the message method ,i can feel a fuller feeling in some of my t shirts , i wouldn't say there pointing out wards more but the sides feel fuller and a bit more bounce ( more noticeable with a sports bra)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Back on with BO any suggestions on amount to start back with I'm thinking 2 = 500 mg

(19-07-2019, 08:44 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Back on with BO any suggestions on amount to start back with I'm thinking 2 = 500 mg

I've been off and on BO for a couple years now, when I start back up I've always done 2 a day, so I think that is a safe bet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon