Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello , new here have some questions

I'm enjoying 1 BO tablet a day. I only take it for 5 days and I feel chest pain and feel like this. I haven't eaten BO for 3 months and when I stopped I didn't feel any growth or feelings like now when I put my BO on again. It could be a placebo or I could have been flavored and these low doses strengthened it.

Its been a month since i have had BO to take almost daily i feel aches in my chest not on the surface but in deep ,anyways i got hooked into ebay ..again ,found a large PM lot to try i bought 3 of these ,should see them next week ,im thinking 2 in the morning and 2 later in the day ,hope they are not just a ploy for money 

200 Bigger Breast Enlargement Growth Pills Estrogen Enhancer Bust Boobs Capsules

going to try and add a pic or two haven't done in a while just to see if the system works this is a bra that I bought quite some time back on Amazon and is no longer available

pics not working for me also

tried from home comp instead of phone still nothing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon