Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trans Women Who Don't Try To Pass

"I honestly think America needs more trans people....Who don’t try to pass. Who insist that beautiful can mean a lot of different things."

https://medium.com/defiant/on-being-a-tr...16601627cb

I like this main point about greater acceptance of non passing trans people.

Not everyone has "passing" as a goal, and nor should they feel pressure that they need to.

One thing I'd really love to pass though is everything being seen through a "Trump" filter, seemingly contaminating everything these days.

The old guard is old and getting older and its influence will eventually fade away.

I've gained a new appreciation for aging as part of life. lol

(31-07-2018, 03:11 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  "I honestly think America needs more trans people....Who don’t try to pass. Who insist that beautiful can mean a lot of different things."

https://medium.com/defiant/on-being-a-tr...16601627cb

I like this main point about greater acceptance of non passing trans people.

Not everyone has "passing" as a goal, and nor should they feel pressure that they need to.

One thing I'd really love to pass though is everything being seen through a "Trump" filter, seemingly contaminating everything these days.

The old guard is old and getting older and its influence will eventually fade away.

I've gained a new appreciation for aging as part of life. lol
I totally agree, there is no way I will ever pass, I'm 69 years old and will continue to be me and satisfy myself with me. Only wish boobs would grow bigger.

My therapist told me that the reason I am afraid I won't pass is two fold....  My voice, right now is a dead give away.....  and secondly, I see a lot of trans women in their 30's..  Hell, it's been almost 25 yrs since I've been in my 30's.  The point she's trying to make is that while, yes, the voice is important, but we can NEVER turn back the clock.  We need to accept the fact that like cis women, some look better at 60 than they did in their 40's....  but the inverse is also true...  Some women not only get hit by the ugly stick after 30, but some get hit by the entire tree!   LOL...

So, if that is the case, we shouldn't feel so special where we think we should look 25 when we might be 55 or older.  Just accept things for what they are and make the best of it!  Be happy!

Um
Just to be blunt here
If you can be happy 
Fuck all else mattters ?
X
Julie

if you`re being Truly Authentic, you`re already beautiful!

there is no "Ugly" Cool

Sense the author's wish/challenge is calling for more than self acceptance or one's own happiness.

They'd probably appreciate the byline for this site/forum: Breast Growth For Genetic Males

Just one of the many different definitions of beautiful available to anyone so inclined.

(01-08-2018, 12:11 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Sense the author's wish/challenge is calling for more than self acceptance or one's own happiness.

They'd probably appreciate the byline for this site/forum: Breast Growth For Genetic Males

Just one of the many different definitions of beautiful available to anyone so inclined.
Very good points, be happy accept yourself, not put yourself down. I'm overjoyed  with  the growth not only on my chest but knowing people that have the same wants and needs as myself. I am proud to be here expressing in a small way my thanks to you all for helping me  along my way.

While I find it humorous that Donald Trump is often compared to Lester Maddox, at least we could still talk to our neighbors back then.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon