Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginners question

Just starting out....Have some natural breasts since a kid...I'm 61 now....Looking to enhance my breasts...Fuller and a little bigger...Also looking for get some fat distribution to hopefully get a more feminine shape... I have Swansons Raw Ovarian Glandular, Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-72 and some Vitex....Was taking the Swansons and the Solaray together for 2 months and I didn't really notice anything except some headaches....Then I started taking the Swansons and the Vitex together.....Then I read here that I have been doing things wrong....Currently I'm just taking Vitex..Three 400 mg pills a day....Been thinking of adding or changing White Peony....Figured I'd ask here ...What do I really need to do to achieve my goals?...PM?...BO?....Either separately or with other supplements?

(26-07-2018, 11:02 PM)Kristina Wrote:  Just starting out....Have some natural breasts since a kid...I'm 61 now....Looking to enhance my breasts...Fuller and a little bigger...Also looking for get some fat distribution to hopefully get a more feminine shape... I have Swansons Raw Ovarian Glandular, Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-72 and some Vitex....Was taking the Swansons and the Solaray together for 2 months and I didn't really notice anything except some headaches....Then I started taking the Swansons and the Vitex together.....Then I read here that I have been doing things wrong....Currently I'm just taking Vitex..Three 400 mg pills a day....Been thinking of adding or changing White Peony....Figured I'd ask here ...What do I really need to do to achieve my goals?...PM?...BO?....Either separately or with other supplements?

There is no simple hard and fast answer to your question because we are all different and respond differently to things. There are those on here who take huge cocktails of pills every day, but personally I found after initially experimenting with various herbs, that all  I needed was PM. Up to 4 x500mg per day at the peak, and 2 x500mg for long term maintenance. ( Plus I do also take prescribed 5mg Finasteride for prostate).

You just have to find what works for you, I'm afraid. Having said that, I also found that nothing affects thighs, hips and bum on me, unfortunately.
( I should say that I was in my early 60's when I started and am now 70)

Pansy

and you have an incredible body for 70

x

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon