Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting and showing my development through my journey

Hey, All new here I started using BO 2 months back Ill update up here for yall every so often to show my results.

pics of boobs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-01-2019, 02:21 AM)Travisgoat Wrote:  pics of boobs

Wow, 2 months on BO, and you have this result? Amazing! Congratulations.

And welcome. I'm kinda new here too. Still finding my way through this very complicated process.

(05-01-2019, 08:54 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(05-01-2019, 02:21 AM)Travisgoat Wrote:  pics of boobs

Wow, 2 months on BO, and you have this result? Amazing! Congratulations.

And welcome. I'm kinda new here too. Still finding my way through this very complicated process.

OK so let me explian what I have been doing.

1. Sustaine Abstinence

2. Take BO 

3.No red meat 

4. Soy-based Products

5.Spearmint Tea every now and then 

So I have had breast always but they have popped recently maybe a cup size or 2.
I think the sustain abstinence part is what really is changing my body I used to get heat flashes at night, also I am tired more often than not and my muscles have been hurting more frequently from normal stuff also gained a lot of weight. Also i Have innie Nipples hope this will fix that too

I'm adding new herbs to my regiment

!1.Solaray White Peony Root Extract VCapsules, 60 Count

2.Carlyle Pygeum Africanum Bark 500 mg 200 Capsules

3.Nature's Way Licorice Root, 450mg, 100 Capsules 

I'm thinking of taking only taking 1-2 a day of each to try to max results in two months any thought or advice

(06-01-2019, 02:59 AM)Travisgoat Wrote:  I'm adding new herbs to my regiment

I'm thinking of taking only taking 1-2 a day of each to try to max results in two months any thought or advice
That's a lot of products. But whatever works for you is great. You have proof that your particular regimen works. I don't really have any additional info to offer here since I'm a newby myself. But I would think that an approach of "less is more" is probably a cautious way to go. No use in doing damage to your liver and/or kidneys with too many substances that could end up fighting each other. Take it slow.

Please can you define "Sustaine Abstinence"

(08-01-2019, 09:20 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(06-01-2019, 02:59 AM)Travisgoat Wrote:  I'm adding new herbs to my regiment

That's a lot of products. But whatever works for you is great. You have proof that your particular regimen works. I don't really have any additional info to offer here since I'm a newby myself. But I would think that an approach of "less is more" is probably a cautious way to go. No use in doing damage to your liver and/or kidneys with too many substances that could end up fighting each other. Take it slow.

Please can you define "Sustaine Abstinence"

Thanks for the info ill tone it down  and Sustaine Abstinence mean to try to not have sex in any kind I heard it lowers your  T levels a little 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon