Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for progress..PM advice?

So it's now 25 days since i started on PM. Nothing significant to report, which is no surprise,and doubt anything would show up in pictures so i haven't posted any new ones yet. I have noticed a couple of things though and wondered if these have been noticed by other people and are typical.....
- my nipples don't appear to have changed much in size or shape, but have been erect and hard a lot more of the time.
- an occasional dull ache behind one or other of my nipples
- my boobs feel a bit fuller, not sure how to describe this other than they feel a bit more like a 'water filled balloon' than before
- a big increase in nipple sensitivity, i have been able to achieve 'nipple orgasm' for a few years, but playing with my nipples now the same way as before gets me there a lot quicker and the end result is more intense - which is very very nice!
- a side effect not really expected or welcomed - more frequent erections (not nipples unfortunately!)

Anybody else found the same things?

(10-08-2018, 07:53 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  
(09-08-2018, 09:06 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  
(05-08-2018, 07:14 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  I started with Pueraria mirifica 2nd August, so hoping the most potent phytoestrogens known to man can kickstart my boob development to the next stage.
Currently taking 2500mg/day, also saw palmetto 900mg, and wild yam 810mg. Of course continuing my willpower to grow them!
Any advise on how appropriate this dosage is would be gratefully received.
So being optimistic that i will see some results, i have recorded day 2 photographically as attached.

Janie, absolutely lovely breasts. What ever you are doing is working up to this point. I would definitely split your dosage across morning and evening, and add Progesterone a few days a week.

Thank you Michelle Smile , I love them and what they can do for me! I am going to split the PM, as everyone says that's the best thing. Might hold off on the progesterone to see how things go on the current plan, but if it's a 'no show' then, yep, that'll be next. Thanks for the advice, Janie xx

Hello I introduce myself alexandre man of 34 years. I am french I use google translate to write to you. I ordered pueraria mirifica .car I would like to have the hips. legs. buttocks. a woman I wanted to know if it can walk even a small can. I do not want to develop my breasts too much. Thank you for your attention

Hi Janie

Gosh I cannot believe how I missed your thread and fabulous photos 

Hot girl, hot

If that growth is from mild stuff I really cannot wait to see what pm does for you 

X

Julie

(29-08-2018, 06:48 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Janie

Gosh I cannot believe how I missed your thread and fabulous photos 

Hot girl, hot

If that growth is from mild stuff I really cannot wait to see what pm does for you 

X

Julie

Hi Julie, and thank you for the nice comments! I have to agree the 'baby herbs' and massaging have been wonderful for me, so i'm hoping my body is tuned in real good to helping things along with PM. I am starting to notice little things so i'm getting quite excited! It's very early days though so i will have to have patience! Not this girl's strongsuit i have to say!
Mandy xx

(28-08-2018, 09:58 PM)MAlexia Wrote:  
(10-08-2018, 07:53 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  
(09-08-2018, 09:06 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  
(05-08-2018, 07:14 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  I started with Pueraria mirifica 2nd August, so hoping the most potent phytoestrogens known to man can kickstart my boob development to the next stage.
Currently taking 2500mg/day, also saw palmetto 900mg, and wild yam 810mg. Of course continuing my willpower to grow them!
Any advise on how appropriate this dosage is would be gratefully received.
So being optimistic that i will see some results, i have recorded day 2 photographically as attached.

Janie, absolutely lovely breasts. What ever you are doing is working up to this point. I would definitely split your dosage across morning and evening, and add Progesterone a few days a week.

Thank you Michelle Smile , I love them and what they can do for me! I am going to split the PM, as everyone says that's the best thing. Might hold off on the progesterone to see how things go on the current plan, but if it's a 'no show' then, yep, that'll be next. Thanks for the advice, Janie xx

Hello I introduce myself alexandre man of 34 years. I am french I use google translate to write to you. I ordered pueraria mirifica .car I would like to have the hips. legs. buttocks. a woman I wanted to know if it can walk even a small can. I do not want to develop my breasts too much. Thank you for your attention
Alexandra , I would advise you to start a new thread .
Question you seek answer to is you want womanly attributes.
PM is not the magic ingredient but it helps your body to mimic womanly hormones attributes.
We are all genetically different and may also gain those attributes differently.
It would be wise to do bit of reading and research.

I have been using Barlow's PM for a while and feel it working. Pricing is good  and it comes quick here in North America. Just MHO  Smile

(22-07-2018, 06:50 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but not the subject matter!
I have some development but looking for advice and help on progress. I've ben using low level herbs like wild yam, red clover, saw palmetto, coupled with lots of massage, exfoliation and moisturising. Oh, and serious 'mindpower', haha!!

I'm looking to start PM, so my question is what dosage and is the Oxford stuff on ebay any good?

So you know I'm genuine, i am including some pics.

I'd love to hear from anyon with tips and suggestions.

Janie x
Since you already achieved good definition
Theres db lamooni .. also has pm but a better formula.. see my post.. 
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28980

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon