Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

mall experience

(23-07-2018, 11:23 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  Nice Katie!
This whole transition is certainly an unpredictable adventure. Especially when E enters the picture. As with us all we just wait until we see where it takes us. Like a lot of us I imagine our families shape our transition too. For me certainly my wife but also my daughter going through adolescence are big factors. For me my daughter already knows her dad is not the typical dad like her friends have and that is cool. She does keep me on the boundary though. We laughed when she "confiscated" a new t shirt I bought because as she said it showed off my curves too much! and whenever I come home with a cute pair of Nikes they get confiscated too just because she likes them too. Oh to be the same size as your daughter. But seriously my love for my family keeps my boundary as notquitemale although the boundary continues to develop just as family does. An adventure for sure  Rolleyes .

I guess I must have gotten lucky in some ways, my daughter (now 13) is totally OK with me as female, and it Is kinda handy when you`re both the same size too, though she`s bigger than me now, so I get Her hand-me-downs LOL! (a couple of nice jackets, she outgrew and never wore), and I can hear the laughter now from ya`ll; "Katie`s built like a 12 year old girl" Tongue but i don`t care, I could also experiment with clothes early on and stuff that didn`t suit me I could give to her, so it worked out well really for a while.
my Son (now 9) I`m not sure if he even remembers me as "Him" clearly, but Both my kids say they Much prefer me as I am now. We go to the school parent events and meet their teachers to discuss school work (it`s assumed were a lesbian couple) my wife introduces me as her Partner quite openly, so that worked out nicely too!
as you rightly said, "boundries" will continue to develop and evolve over time, but not just boundries (which are there to be pushed BTW!), but the whole relationship dynamic also. it`s a strange and wonderful journey, and it also comes with it`s own Very unique set of hurdles to overcome, some can be quite comical too! Big Grin
depending on how far you go, get used to Sharing a lot as well! I can`t count the amount of product I`v given away from hairspray to nail polish and remover, cleansing products hair care items even perfume! that my daughter (And wife) have had off me, But... if you need something you don`t have, they will share back too, so it`s kinda nice that way, Different! ... but nice too.
oh, and Laundry days... you don`t always get your own clothes back! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
mall experience - by notquitemale - 15-07-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: mall experience - by Katie - 16-07-2018, 10:41 AM
RE: mall experience - by notquitemale - 16-07-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: mall experience - by Katie - 17-07-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: mall experience - by notquitemale - 23-07-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: mall experience - by Katie - 24-07-2018, 08:25 AM
RE: mall experience - by notquitemale - 26-07-2018, 12:36 AM
RE: mall experience - by Katie - 26-07-2018, 09:15 AM
RE: mall experience - by notquitemale - 27-07-2018, 09:07 PM