Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hiding them

It was so awesome to get to the point where you can’t hide them and you need to wear some kind of band to keep them from Showing through your clothes?

What I do is wear an undershirt or two shirts or a sweater.  My nipples and areola show through. I have even worn band aids over them.

(16-09-2018, 05:03 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Wchargethatdo youhavewear an undershirt or two shirts or a sweater.  My nipples and areola show through. I have even worn band aids over them.

The question is, you both wanted breasts and now you want hiding them. I have breasts wearing a bra 40 b and wear a shirt litle overzised, and nobody remarks. Be brave, buy a nopadded bra, go to a lingerie shop and ask for advise.
Tel the woman in charge  that you  have problem with your hormones.
Love
Evy

Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-09-2018, 08:15 AM)evy71 Wrote:  
(16-09-2018, 05:03 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Wchargethatdo youhavewear an undershirt or two shirts or a sweater.  My nipples and areola show through. I have even worn band aids over them.

The question is, you both wanted breasts and now you want hiding them. I have breasts wearing a bra 40 b and wear a shirt litle overzised, and nobody remarks. Be brave, buy a nopadded bra, go to a lingerie shop and ask for advise.
Love
Evy

Evy, great if you have no worries or self employed....  Some have to worry about perceptions and jobs.

I was the same way at first .I felt like everyone was staring at me, and kinda like i was some sorta freak or perv, but then i got to thinking "you know what ,i can accept who i am screw you if you cant"
Now , i feel better and more free, i seem to be at peace with myself and everyone else.  I don't strut around fluanting them ,but im not ashamed of them either.  Look or don't look i don't care but it is funny to catch people looking and see their embaressed reactions .
I'm a 42 b and proud of it my wife is not ashamed and encourages it . i learned sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too

(17-09-2018, 05:35 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(16-09-2018, 08:15 AM)evy71 Wrote:  

Love
Evy

Evy, great if you have no worries or self employed....  Some have to worry about perceptions and jobs.

Therefore it is absolutly neccesary knowing the consequence before you start, and if you started know were you will end.
Maybe i was not polite, sorry.
Love
Evy

Oh heck .. I used to have those feelings too .. This is me on a typical day at work .. Lightly padded sports bra, to hide my nipples ..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon