Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on Ms. Bunny

Hi Looking fantastic many would desire to be with you so would be checking you out with mmmmmm and if there not well to hell with them as you look fully female.

(18-07-2018, 10:25 PM)spanky Wrote:  Sofia, displaying her leaping ability, has definitely hopped the fence.  Some peer at her admiringly through the slats, others from atop the rail, and others frolic with her on the other side where her warren lies. 

She has forged ahead and overcome many obstacles.  Aye, she is a lovely and determined one.

[Image: mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:424998?quality=0.8&format=jpg]

Oh silly Spanky, you know you're more than welcome on the other side of the fence. Smile

(19-07-2018, 01:35 AM)DDtop Wrote:  Hi Looking fantastic many would desire to be with you so would be checking you out with mmmmmm and if there not well to hell with them as you look fully female.

Awww, thank you DDtop I appreciate the feedback and kind words. My journey is far from over but it's nice seeing progress along my journey.

(14-07-2018, 05:51 PM)Happyme Wrote:  ...
So since this is the Breast Nexum, let me be callus and ask how your growing, weight gain/ loss, herbs, Pharma, and all the rest of the good stuff.
Its refreshing to hear someone thats jumped over the fence and kept on running. Good on ya.
Bobbi
and dont be such a stranger!!

I've been terrible at keeping up to date with everything unfortunately, I really haven't kept track of my growth like I used to in the past. I did decide to update my progress pics, and I will hopefully post those later today. My weight like always fluctuates, I really need to do some exercise and lose a few pounds. I haven't been on any herbs since I made the switch to pharma almost 2 years ago. Jeez, where does the time go. I am currently on injections of Estradiol, and injections for progesterone. I cycle my progesterone and take it the last two weeks of the month. Body hair isn't nearly as bad as it once was, but it's still a nuisance. I am not really sure what other good stuff there is to share? Lovely hearing from you Bobbi, I'll try not to be a stranger. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon