Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not really an intro + suggestion for a new thread

Hey.
My progress posts and random writing are plastered all over the forum, so I won't be repetitive here.
I was wondering if it makes sense to start a "My Objective/Goal" thread at main level. (So, parallel to "introduce yourself" etc...

I have started and stopped NBE so many times I've lost count, but now I feel like I am pushing the envelope a bit more and I am hopin/aiming for something rather specific: I'd love to fill a brassiere like Anne Marie does in the Rockabye video. 

Targets and goals keep changing as we adjust with reality, but it would be nice to talk about, and show with pictures, what we want and where we got to.

Makes sense?

(13-07-2018, 12:56 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hey.
My progress posts and random writing are plastered all over the forum, so I won't be repetitive here.
I was wondering if it makes sense to start a "My Objective/Goal" thread at main level. (So, parallel to "introduce yourself" etc...

I have started and stopped NBE so many times I've lost count, but now I feel like I am pushing the envelope a bit more and I am hopin/aiming for something rather specific: I'd love to fill a brassiere like Anne Marie does in the Rockabye video. 

Targets and goals keep changing as we adjust with reality, but it would be nice to talk about, and show with pictures, what we want and where we got to.

Makes sense?

I had to look up that reference (Anne Marie Rockabye video), lol. That should be doable. But will you sing the song as well? Smile

@verge I am not sure if you want to hear me singing that song...

Anyway, the size is doable. The dream, which I know it's a dream because I weight 4 times as much as she does and my shoulders are twice as wide, would be to have a pair of small, round and perky breasts like those to fill my brassieres with.
I have a feeling that something like that, on my body, would still look like moobs when topless but they would make enough cleavage to show off when wearing some support.

Well... Goals Smile

(13-07-2018, 03:37 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @verge I am not sure if you want to hear me singing that song...

Anyway, the size is doable. The dream, which I know it's a dream because I weight 4 times as much as she does and my shoulders are twice as wide, would be to have a pair of small, round and perky breasts like those to fill my brassieres with.
I have a feeling that something like that, on my body, would still look like moobs when topless but they would make enough cleavage to show off when wearing some support.

Well... Goals Smile

You're right, cup size I think is more of a reference point.  I can can do a pretty fair job of filling a 38c/40b which on a gg looks like a good average size breast.  But on me it looks a bit like a flabby chest unless its in a bra.  The more important measurement I  think is the ratio of the breast size to your body.  I would need a 38d or dd to get the look I really want.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon