Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello again.

So I was here a few years ago.  Had some luck taking large doses of cimetidine (got I loved the full feeling I got with that) and then went up to PM.  Managed to get to the point where I was getting breast buds.

Then I stopped because my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer (stage 3).  Didn't feel right to be trying to grow breasts while she was losing hers, plus I was a little concern about health complications (you know, the cancer.)  

She's been cancer free for a while now.  The desire to have breasts has never gone away, but was lessen for a while.  Got to the point where I was ready to order some more PM and then.....  My mom got breast cancer (stage 2A) so I held off again as the possibility of getting breast cancer if I grew breasts became very real.

Mom is still in treatment, but the urge has been strong as hell lately.  Like practically every minute over the past couple weeks (but not when I'm sleeping.  The one place where dreaming about having breasts would actually feel like reality eludes me.  Sigh.)

So after lurking off and on for the last year or so, I'm getting ready to make the plunge again.  

After looking around the groups, will probably try the "Herbals for health" brand over Ainterol.

I know cancer is still a risk, and I know MtF TG do have a high rate of breast cancer (as much as I would love to be a woman, I have no desire to transition)  but seems like that might be from the continual use of hormones over their lives.  

Anyways, just wanted to get that off my chest (and hopefully something else on it) and say hi again.

Glad your back, wish you all the best. I'm fairly new here myself  and trying to grow my own for the past few years, I really really want 38DD.

Hello im reaching 50 and have been dealing with some similar guilt for most my life due to my mom loosing both her breast to cancer i have started BO in August this year , my thoughts are i have to live my life and pursue my dreams for my self and with that i can look at what others do to there body's for different reasons of there own , whether it be ear gauges or tattoos or multiple piercings , i can say that in honor of my mothers loss i want to have the most i can grow with natural supplements and since my father side experiences the man boobs already , this is my idea on dealing with a tragic loss to cancer

I'm proud of both of you for what you are doing and bless you. The risk of breast cancer in males is very low. I'm going to be 70 in November and have breasts that are 38C want to grow 38DD or larger. I wish you both all the best in your quest for breast.

Thank you both.  While having nice D cups would be nice, it would be a bit impractical.  While I do have some manboobs already, at this point, I would settle just properly filling out my A-cup t-shirt bra.

The idea of growing breasts as a tribute to someone who lost theirs to cancer is an interesting concept.  But I do agree with the living life and pursuing dreams for one self.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon