Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hips / Thighs?

I know this site is mostly about breasts, but has anyone else noticed changes in Hips and Thighs as well?
I just took a pic a minute ago and there`s a definite change there on me, it`s subtle, but defo there!

Think your right Hon
you do seem a little curvier

x

Julie

Wow you definitely have some curves

After my breasts started to grow, my waist went down.  When I first started my was something like 37", now it's about 33".  My hips went from about 38", now they are 45", my thighs at first packed on about 2" each, then they started to reshape and went down about an inch less than when I first started HRT.

I have been keeping track of weight, and measurements since about 2 weeks before HRT to present.  If anyone is really interested, I can post to my thread. Cool

I saw changes to my hips from PM, but my thighs don't seem much different, they have always been kind of big.

(11-07-2018, 06:30 AM)shaneny Wrote:  I saw changes to my hips from PM, but my thighs don't seem much different, they have always been kind of big.

Mine too.  I think from used to being an athlete.....baseball, football in H.S. then competitive softball up to about 18 yrs ago.  I was surprised when I gained fat on them, just to loose same after about 2 months.  My GD said it was distribution then muscle density loss due to HRT.

my legs were always skinny, and my butt was pretty much flat (flat all over really) and quite boney with no curves at all.

I`v put a good 2 inch on my thights now, and my knees aren`t boney and much easier to shave, and I have `Junk in the trunk` now too, and looking in profile at the mirror, my butt actually sticks out now, seriously girly!
I`v lost a ton of muscle, but still weigh the same (10 stone), so I`v gained fat for the muscle loss i think, but at least in the right places! Wink
Thumbs Up 

(11-07-2018, 04:47 AM)Aria Wrote:  After my breasts started to grow, my waist went down.  When I first started my was something like 37", now it's about 33".  My hips went from about 38", now they are 45", my thighs at first packed on about 2" each, then they started to reshape and went down about an inch less than when I first started HRT.

I have been keeping track of weight, and measurements since about 2 weeks before HRT to present.  If anyone is really interested, I can post to my thread. Cool

Please do post the measurement history

I have noticed my thighs and legs are much more feminine shaped, my butt is defiantly expanding.. I have yet to notice much on my hips.

(18-07-2018, 07:28 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have noticed my thighs and legs are much more feminine shaped, my butt is defiantly expanding.. I have yet to notice much on my hips.

I have just noticed my hips expansion in like the last 1-2 months.  My rear end is the one lagging behind!!   Wink  Yes, pun intended.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon