Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st time shaping eyebrows

I was looking to give my eyebrows some better shape without looking too feminine, going more for the well-kept male or androgynous look, since I'm not yet presenting female publicly. I didn't want anyone to....raise an eyebrow har har. Here's a before & after. 

Judge me harshly, I need to know if I did wrong.

Before

After

Nice ..

Good Job! Wink 

Always take them from underneath (except for the straglers), there`s also a way to check the length of them too, imagine a straight line from the side of your nose to the edge of your eye, and your eyebrows should end there and same for the inside edge of your eye, to the side of you nose is where your eyebropws should start.
it`s also an idea to trim the Length of the hairs too, sometime a few will grow really long (Rogues) so using a brow comb and scisors you can tame them easily.
and don`t worry if they are not 100% indentical to each other, they`re meant to be sisters not twins! xx

Thanks you two, I greatly appreciate any input that anyone may have. I did take from the bottom, and remove topside stragglers. I've noticed though that my individual brow hairs are very thick, but the hair density is on the low side. Nothing an eyebrow pencil can't fix, right? I have an eyebrow attachment for my beard trimmer, but I'm a bit afraid of messing up horribly because I've never used it. I think I'll stick with the manual method for now.

HELLO TO ALL THE SISTERS, I'M IVANA,
I USUALLY GO TO MY BEAUTICIAN TO FARMELE WITH A FEMALE MODEL, AS WE HAVE DECIDED IN COMMON AGREEMENT THAT THE NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE A TAUERA WITH A SEAGULL WINGS SHAPE, DEFINITELY LIKE A WOMAN.

(01-09-2022, 10:33 AM)ivana-trans Wrote:  HELLO TO ALL THE SISTERS, I'M IVANA,
I USUALLY GO TO MY BEAUTICIAN TO FARMELE WITH A FEMALE MODEL, AS WE HAVE DECIDED IN COMMON AGREEMENT THAT THE NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE A TAUERA WITH A SEAGULL WINGS SHAPE, DEFINITELY LIKE A WOMAN.
Ivana ~  Please use small letters.  The big ones like you are using indicate you are shouting!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon