Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hips / Thighs?

(25-10-2018, 11:55 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I'd been using SP, FG and RC at a fairly low dose over the past year (just added PM) and have had a little bit of fat appear in my breast area. My hips and thighs may have enlarged slightly but I haven't been able to tell. I'm very thin and they do seem less "bony".

But I have noticed my butt! I have padding there now! And it looks so nice and round in my girlfriend's underwear. If only she knew. I can feel the fat back there when I touch it and even when I'm sitting down. And it fills my jeans and seems to stick out a lot more.

Here's a sidebar question: I've noticed that my (male) underwear seems to ride down towards the crack in my butt during the day and I've never noticed that before. Could that have something to do with my butt being larger and rounder? Did anyone else notice this change with their male clothes?

Maybe my hips and thighs will follow. I've just started to bud and I'm afraid that I'll have to bail before I get too far, but it would be so nice to experience those changes.

I've  noticed the same thing with my guy underwear lately, but then attributed it to being old underwear with the elastic worn/stretched out. Bought new Guy boxers, not a problem anymore. But then i haven't had any hip to butt growth to speak of either.

HELLO TO ALL THE SISTERS, I'M IVANA,
MY HIPS HAVE WIDEN OUT, FIRST THEY WERE 96 CM, NOW THEY ARE 107 CM, AND I HAVE LOSED IN WEIGHT

oK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon