Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Clothes ..

I have hit a point in my closet that i need to clear some older clothes out. Not a purge in that sence, but my closet is full. I keep dragging my wife out shopping ( I dont recall her clothes shopping as much, before I came out either ) and our closet is now full. 

I never imagined I would reach a point I would have to start clearing older clothes to make room for new ones.

(23-06-2018, 05:05 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have hit a point in my closet that i need to clear some older clothes out. Not a purge in that sence, but my closet is full. I keep dragging my wife out shopping ( I dont recall her clothes shopping as much, before I came out either ) and our closet is now full. 

I never imagined I would reach a point I would have to start clearing older clothes to make room for new ones.

Do I dare to think/hope that things on the home front are improving???
Glad your wife is helping you shop!
Bobbi

LOL, I had a giggle with my wife a bit ago when I said "I need a new wardrobe" she said "You`ve got Tons of clothes!" to which I replied "No, I need the actual wardrobe itself" Big Grin

Though in fairness I`v been quite lucky until recently because my (now 13 year old) Daughter and I were the same size so she could have some of the stuff I didn`t want anymore, sadly she`s taller and bigger than me now, so I`m waiting until one of them leaves home so I can have their bedroom as a walk-in wardrobe! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Lol
My daughter has her eye on her brothers room and Julie has her eye on her room, 

Mind you when she goes then it will be a dungeon if you get the meaning

Lol
X

Julie

(23-06-2018, 05:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(23-06-2018, 05:05 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have hit a point in my closet that i need to clear some older clothes out. Not a purge in that sence, but my closet is full. I keep dragging my wife out shopping ( I dont recall her clothes shopping as much, before I came out either ) and our closet is now full. 

Bobbi

I wouldnt say improving. Although we go out shopping and to restaurants together, although I only now own female underclothes, although I wear bras full time, she is very adiment that once I am out full time our marriage is over, and we will seperate.

(24-06-2018, 05:45 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(23-06-2018, 05:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Bobbi

I wouldnt say improving. Although we go out shopping and to restaurants together, although I only now own female underclothes, although I wear bras full time, she is very adiment that once I am out full time our marriage is over, and we will seperate.
My be or may not be over... The longer it takes to get to the decision point the more chance you have to salvage the relationship.  It's not over until it IS over.  For now, not over.  Don't stop being your same loving self no matter what.  Your actions will be what decides the results.  Good luck

Ditto
X

Hang in there 
X
Julie

I don't know where you live girl, but if ever in Manhattan give Michael Salem a call. Just Google Michael Salem Manhattan. He has a wonderful shop, but he has to trade almost in secret now since he's close to the UN building and Donald Trump don't want him there. He's got wide heels to size 12, lovely dresses etc. Everything you need. You can also book time with him for fitting and have a full makeup, hair & nails a makeover for your night out. Such a wonderful man. He's famous, yet he answers every call himself, and calls you back if he was on another call. 

You won't believe how he can transform you in an hour.

All this off course if you can get to NYC ?

(28-12-2018, 10:56 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I don't know where you live girl, but if ever in Manhattan give Michael Salem a call.

Interesting. I haven't thought about Michael Salem in years. His magazine ads and catalogs were probably my first introduction to the whole TG thing. It's nice to know he's still around. He must be getting along it years.

(02-01-2019, 06:55 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  
(28-12-2018, 10:56 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I don't know where you live girl, but if ever in Manhattan give Michael Salem a call.

Interesting. I haven't thought about Michael Salem in years. His magazine ads and catalogs were probably my first introduction to the whole TG thing. It's nice to know he's still around. He must be getting along it years.

Sorry girl, I just picked up on your response. But yes, he's alive, probably in his early 70's. Nice man, so helpful. He'll even come in after hours and open the shop for you, if you phone him and arrange it, at no extra cost. If he's busy, he'll tell you when to come. He REALLY has an instinct for what looks good on you.

You can phone the shop (not always open during the day, and they won't let you in if the UN is sitting) but the number is Manhattan 917-412-9739. I'm not handing out his cell number here though. If they give it to you from the landline go for it. You won't regret it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon