Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GRS

Question is the decision partly psycological body mind connection where you want to be how you see yourself and partly chemical where you are fighting your male hormones?

Hope all went well.

Jannett - 

I was pulling for you yesterday!  I hope you are as confortable as possible, that the procedure went as planned, and that you heal fast.

Good luck!

spanky

Hey all ..

Just a quick update, presently in the ICU unit.

Everything went suprisingly well,.

I have a little swelling, and so far no bruising at all.

Very happy with the results ..

My boss has already been asking how long I will be off, and how soon I can return to work ... Go figure.

Thank you for the update!  I hope all continues to go well.

Congratulations, Jannet, and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

For anyone interested ... I have the ultimate T blocker.

(12-06-2020, 11:42 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  For anyone interested ... I have the ultimate T blocker.
Great pix.  You haven't lost your humor.

Cat

(12-06-2020, 09:49 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(12-06-2020, 11:42 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  For anyone interested ... I have the ultimate T blocker.
Great pix.  You haven't lost your humor.

Cat
Lol .. nope

Hi Jannet,

I really do admire your courage. You've been waiting patiently for GRS for some time. Some might've thrown in the towel, but you deserve all the happiness that comes your way. And look at you, already showing off with a gratuitous beaver shot lol, bravo. 
Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon