Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GRS

Jannet,

Where are you now with getting set for your SRS?  You must be getting close to completing the underlying requirements.

Catbeginner

(10-09-2019, 01:50 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  Jannet,

Where are you now with getting set for your SRS?  You must be getting close to completing the underlying requirements.

Catbeginner

I got this a few days ago .. Its a slow process .. Thats for sure.

Presently, they seem to be offering march dates.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-11-2019, 02:32 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(10-09-2019, 01:50 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  Jannet,

Catbeginner

I got this a few days ago .. Its a slow process .. Thats for sure.

Presently, they seem to be offering march dates.

This letter must help put your mind at ease.  Once the fight between "E" and "T" comes to an end maybe peace will come to your world.  Best of luck and keep us informed.

Cat

Well ... Shits getting real ..

(27-11-2019, 06:00 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Well ... Shits getting real ..

Best wishes for you.

Dart

Well ... Just over two weeks to my date, and thanks to the pandemic, it's been postponed ...

Obviously, it's for the best.. not just for my health, but the surgeons health too ..

But it still SUCKS.

(21-03-2020, 05:47 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Well ... Just over two weeks to my date, and thanks to the pandemic, it's been postponed ...

Obviously, it's for the best.. not just for my health, but the surgeons health too ..

But it still SUCKS.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sad It really sucks just how much influence the corona has in our lives, even if we or anyone else we know are not infected.

(21-03-2020, 06:42 PM)Diana Wrote:  
(21-03-2020, 05:47 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Well ... Just over two weeks to my date, and thanks to the pandemic, it's been postponed ...

But it still SUCKS.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sad It really sucks just how much influence the corona has in our lives, even if we or anyone else we know are not infected.

Jannet - 

I am so sorry to hear that your surgery date had to be pushed off.  As you say, it is for the best.  It seems that much of life has had to hit the pause button while we wait to see what develops.  Good luck, and I hope the delay is not too long.

spanky

Well .. here is another update ..

( I hope to heck I am not jinxing this by posting it )

My rescheduled surgery date is June 10th.

Due to Covid-19, I had to get a covid test so I know it's safe to travel, on top of that.. self isolate at home for 14 days before my trip ..

Oh good lord ..

If you never had one, they stick a 8" swap up your nose.

Now imagine, this swab scratching your eyeballs, the back of your throat, and your rear teeth. All at the same time.

Several hours later, I could still feel it. I hope I never have to do that again.

good luck Jannet on your surgery coming up Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon