Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different breast sizes

I`m sure ,most of us are in the same boat in regards to each breast not being quite the same size as its mate. 
I was laying in bed thinking about this issue. My right breast is about a half cup larger than my left, even though I massage the Left one and generally give it a lot more attention than the right one, I still see and feel a difference. So, me thinks, what could be the cause of this imbalance? Being right handed comes to mind, others have said a better blood flow is why. I wonder if it could be the way we sleep? Could the answer be that simple? I always sleep on my right side,  so could that be the reason- my right breast is bigger- a form of gravity and pooling to a "lower" extremity?
I welcome comments from the audience please! Am I onto something here, or is the girl bat shit crazy? Tongue

(18-06-2018, 04:57 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  I`m sure ,most of us are in the same boat in regards to each breast not being quite the same size as its mate. 
I was laying in bed thinking about this issue. My right breast is about a half cup larger than my left, even though I massage the Left one and generally give it a lot more attention than the right one, I still see and feel a difference. So, me thinks, what could be the cause of this imbalance? Being right handed comes to mind, others have said a better blood flow is why. I wonder if it could be the way we sleep? Could the answer be that simple? I always sleep on my right side,  so could that be the reason- my right breast is bigger- a form of gravity and pooling to a "lower" extremity?
I welcome comments from the audience please! Am I onto something here, or is the girl bat shit crazy? Tongue

Hi we are not symetrical on most of our bodies as feet for one differ but how much is the individual persons or family traits as some are quite a difference while others are pretty even and mines slight as barely anything in it.

But am enjoying more growth.

I’m right handed, and my left boob has always been larger. My right one is starting to catch up in size, and I feel like I’m in a growth phase again. What is your current program? Did you ever get HRT under a doctor’s care? I’m seriously considering ordering a 3 month supply of Oestragel. I want bigger boobies, dammit!

I think is very common for even Cis females to have odd sized breasts.

I would say 1/2 size differance is not unheard off.

I read they are sisters not identical twins

I sleep on my right side and my right boob is smaller than my left.
The best answer I heard is that your left breast is closer to your heart so it get the blood flow first.
Bobbi

My fat content feels the same on both sides.  My breast tissue is greater on my right side.  I am learning to sleep on the other side to help even them.

(18-06-2018, 11:33 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m right handed, and my left boob has always been larger. My right one is starting to catch up in size, and I feel like I’m in a growth phase again. What is your current program? Did you ever get HRT under a doctor’s care? I’m seriously considering ordering a 3 month supply of Oestragel. I want bigger boobies, dammit!

Same here!  I lean to the genetics thought, myself.  And possible blood flow. Rolleyes  I know there quite a bit of difference.  I fill out a 40 C on my left, but on the right, the bra has about 1/4 to 3/8' fold over in a soft cup bra.

(18-06-2018, 11:33 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m right handed, and my left boob has always been larger. My right one is starting to catch up in size, and I feel like I’m in a growth phase again. What is your current program? Did you ever get HRT under a doctor’s care? I’m seriously considering ordering a 3 month supply of Oestragel. I want bigger boobies, dammit!

Hi been on a few things one being T Gels which made them grow alot! also the pill and oestragel and patch all seem to work!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon