Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fuller side and top development

Hello all !   Does anyone have any ideas on how to help develop more side boob and a more Fuller top breast ?  I massage 2 times a day with coconut oil mixed with pm and I take 550 pm  3 times a day with 450 sp 3 times  a day.
I have lost around 10 pounds over the last month and a half so I know that you lose some of your breasts with that but I now look like I have snow cones on my chest. I went from a 42 c down to a 40  b
I feel better now and my clothes fit better and I want to continue my weight loss but I don't want to lose my  breasts either . Any help would be greatly appreciated

(10-06-2018, 11:40 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Hello all !   Does anyone have any ideas on how to help develop more side boob and a more Fuller top breast ?  I massage 2 times a day with coconut oil mixed with pm and I take 550 pm  3 times a day with 450 sp 3 times  a day.
I have lost around 10 pounds over the last month and a half so I know that you lose some of your breasts with that but I now look like I have snow cones on my chest. I went from a 42 c down to a 40  b
I feel better now and my clothes fit better and I want to continue my weight loss but I don't want to lose my  breasts either . Any help would be greatly appreciated

That`s just something that will come with time and maybe a little PC every now and then.
Mine didn`t even Start to get that way until I was well into my second year of HRT (pharma), so it jusy takes time. xx

one word
Noogleberry!
Bobbi

I don't want to start pharma yet as I don't know exactly how far I want to go. Do you think adding wp instead of spending and throwing a little fenugreek into the mix will help ? The pump does sound good but don't you have to do it for long periods of time during the day?

(11-06-2018, 12:11 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  I don't want to start pharma yet as I don't know exactly how far I want to go. Do you think adding wp instead of spending and throwing a little fenugreek into the mix will help ? The pump does sound good but don't you have to do it for long periods of time during the day?

Re: The pump...don't you have to do it for long periods of time during the day

Once you get the ball rolling in terms of progress, not really.

Also, sounds like you're already doing massage. Perhaps turn that into more of a hand shaping routine rather than simply massage.

I don't use the pump (in this case, the Kangzhu) often (or for very long), but quick sessions are always followed by hand shaping.

Also, regarding Fenugreek, that seems like a more temporary approach (meaning much of any of the results from that would be while you continue to take it).

(10-06-2018, 02:36 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 11:40 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Hello all !   Does anyone have any ideas on how to help develop more side boob and a more Fuller top breast ?  I massage 2 times a day with coconut oil mixed with pm and I take 550 pm  3 times a day with 450 sp 3 times  a day.

That`s just something that will come with time and maybe a little PC every now and then.
Mine didn`t even Start to get that way until I was well into my second year of HRT (pharma), so it jusy takes time. xx

Family genetics could possibly have an influence on how we develop.
Most of my growth has been side boob to lower breast and upwards. My larger nipples have been gradually puffing out.
I'm getting the gradual even growth that I wanted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon