Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Envious of Other Trans Women

I was going to post about this earlier, but I didn't because I didn't want to subject others to my negativity. However, I had another appointment with my doctor today and felt another wave of emotional distress.

I don't know for sure if she's transgender since she passes reasonably well, but due to the context of meeting her as a doctor who treats trans patients and some little things I would be surprised if she was cis.

Anyway, she is pretty thin (which doesn't really bother me much), but today she was wearing a short top with leggings and I noticed she has a really nice, round booty. She's not conventionally attractive (which would make me feel even worse), but the amazing hips/waist ratio is quite desirable.

I really feel horrible for feeling this way. I should be happy for others success, right? And I mean it's not like she's that fortunate since she's trans. Yeah, she's married, passes, has a good job (doctor) so it's certainly better than the average transwoman. I've also spent less time in these forums since seeing people here also makes me feel bad.

Hey Nightshade,
All the girls here that are doing well should be an inspiration to you for what can happen.
And your therapist should also be a real big influence, you should be talking to her about your worries and fears.. thats what she is there for.

Try taking a different look at life tomorrow. tell your self that your alive, your breathing, the sun is shining and let it warm your face.
When ever you feel the need to think a negative thought STOP. look around at something fun, friendly, beautiful, or just take a deep breath.
Then go down stairs and give your mom and dad a big hug, tell them you love them and thanks for putting up with me all this time.

Smile
Dont worry be happy.

Hugs
Bobbi

Good post Bobbi
The way I look at is after seeing some on tv tonight
Having had to have 2 arms and legs chopped off after a disease and is still leading a whole life

What the fuck do we have too complain about ? Really ?

Julie

Part of the issue is also that I'm unable to transition, but yeah I recognize my thinking is dysfunctional. That's why I didn't initially post about this earlier.

and remember; "Comparison is the thief of joy!" ❤️

(31-05-2018, 02:44 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  Part of the issue is also that I'm unable to transition, but yeah I recognize my thinking is dysfunctional. That's why I didn't initially post about this earlier.

Well you dont have to go all the way to 'transition'
There is a lot you can do to add to your femme self.
Buy some Vee neck womens Tee shirts,
Massage your breasts, look at womens jeans versus boys.
Little things that let you know the woman in you is starting to shine out, without upsetting the home apple cart.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon