Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introductions and some questions

it`s generally agreed upon even amongst medical professionals that taking hrt for anything up to 2-3 months is completely reversible, after that then the changes start to become permanent with regard to breast growth, I think it`s a little bit longer for fertility and also dose dependant, you can extrapolate from this when you plug in the efficacy of herbs.
This of course if More than enough time to figure out if the Estrogen based help is for you of not (You`ll just Know).
I`m an electronics design engineer (it has some science in it) and the brain fog isn`t the sort that really messes with that area of the brain, you`ll still be able to do stuff just fine, you may even notice new and extra abilities in that area too (different ways of thinking and problem solving).
I`v been on pharma for over 2 years now and I`m in my second year of living Full Time as Female, I Love doing my work now even more than before, it`s as if it`s breathed new life into it for me, don`t worry too much about that side of things, if you Truly love your work, you`ll still feel the same afterwards! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Introductions and some questions - by submorstua - 20-05-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Introductions and some questions - by The First Aria - 20-05-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Introductions and some questions - by Happyme - 20-05-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Introductions and some questions - by Katie - 21-05-2018, 07:07 AM