Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New joiner

Hi new to the forum as just joined today
Not new to growth though! as a 42G/44FF UK but my new bra from Primadonna. Madison is 44I cup

Had growth from puberty it increased fair while back and found have a prolactinoma then got put on T HRT which made them grow "LOTs"

Still get issues with them ie tender/sore with more growth.

Hi there just found this forum looks quite good.
I'm not new to growth though as had since puberty then had issues over a prolactinoma and had low T which they put me on which made them grow lots!

Around 42G/44FF UK but finding needing to up size as new primadonna Madison fits nice in 44I cup!

Learn't a lot about it all and hormones etc as studied quite a bit.

Very nice DDtop
I do believe you need to share your knowledge!
Whats next on your lifes ride??
Bobbi

Hi thank you.
Well not sure but am some where in between M&F where going with it not sure as have Asperger's so change is awkward for us but who knows!

I do swim with a TG group called TAGS a very pleasant and easy going crowd if anyone wants to go swimming.

Plus i get to wear my swimwear.

I have had a shall we say dabble with hormones got moaned at but it was T ones that caused me issues!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon