Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mamograms

Has anyone's  Dr. Prescribed getting a mammogram? As we grow our breasts bigger, it would seem like something we should be considering, just to be safe.
Thanks

(07-05-2018, 03:52 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Has anyone's  Dr. Prescribed getting a mammogram? As we grow our breasts bigger, it would seem like something we should be considering, just to be safe.
Thanks

I've been told by both my regular Doctor, as well as my TG Doctor, that unless something abnormal is indicated during regular breast exams, the Standard of Care for Transexuals suggest only after 3-4 yrs after the start of HRT....

I had one last year, here in the UK it`s an automatic thing, Women aged 50 and over get sent for one every 3 years, so naturally my appointment arrived and I attended and nothing bad was found.
It`s just a little peace of mind really, and though it`s quite uncomfotable at the time, it doesn`t really Hurt as such.
Especially worth doing if there`s a family history of breast cancer Wink

(07-05-2018, 07:11 AM)Katie Wrote:  I had one last year, here in the UK it`s an automatic thing, Women aged 50 and over get sent for one every 3 years, so naturally my appointment arrived and I attended and nothing bad was found.
It`s just a little peace of mind really, and though it`s quite uncomfotable at the time, it doesn`t really Hurt as such.
Especially worth doing if there`s a family history of breast cancer  Wink

Wow, that's awesome.  I think I would love to have the experience, myself.   But it's really odd that someone who needs heart surgery in the UK, might have to wait 6 months or more or come to the U.S. for it, while they rush everyone for a mammogram...   At least that is what I've heard about lifesaving measures, not to mention 2 children that were left to die in the last couple of years.  I suppose there really is a tradeoff.. Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon