Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

blood pressure

Hello everyone ,  i've  got a  quick question .Has anyone noticed an increase in blood pressure when taking pm,sp,or fen? mine has gone up to where my gp wants me to take pills to regulate it.
Is  it because of the weight gain from the herbs or is it from the herbs themselves ?

mine didn`t move at all, herbs or HRT.

However ... (insert evil grin) say yes to the tablets but insist on Spiro Big Grin
if you`re going to have to take BP meds anyway, may as well get some Positive side effects out of it Wink xx

IT MIGHT BE!
I had been on PM for 2 years, along with evening primrose and white peony.
My blood pressure had gone from and enviable stable number to over 200/100.
I am off all NBE stuff and am on BP meds, but I am trying to figure out what causes it.
I'm retired and have -10 stress level. so it must be something i'm ingesting.
hope to here from others that have noticed a rise in BP
Bobbi

My BP went right through the roof and beyond when was on T HRT years back 185/115 norm 90/60 so much ended having a stroke as blood couldn't pump through veins as too thick(Much like the Quacks that dealt with me!) as some of this makes blood thicker by likes of T with red blood cells one of the thing found causing clots which blew the Estrogen myth clean out of the water re clots!
Reason why females feel colder as blood thinner and less red cells/oxygen so feel the cold.

But any hormone changes can effect BP as blood carries everything.

A small aspirin every day helps and there are things like nuts that help along with cidar vinegar

and Rutin helps

x

Julie

Yup, I`m on Rutin and Aspirin now as well, better safe than sorry!

Aspirin only affect arterial clotting the Rutin (as suggested by the lovely Julie) protects against Veinous clotting, one works on Platelets the other on Fibrinogen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon