Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Decided to use PM

Ok, I very briefly started to use BO but decided against that as I do not want to feminize for life.  I have decided to use PM at this point.  There are a lot of brands available that I can see (Ainterol, Marlowes, etc). What is the best one to get that is the most effective that you all have used?

Also, I'm on Finasteride for a prostate problem. Since that reduces DHT testosterone, will the PM have a quicker, more effective change for me?

"Since that reduces DHT testosterone, will the PM have a quicker, more effective change for me?"

My 2 cents is yes since you have a blocker.

I am using 2 pills a day started at one a day of  Rachaa Pueraria Mirifica Capsules 500mg, and they are 500 mg, suppose to be the pure stuff, I am 11 weeks along and doing well, from 38AA, 38A+ to almost a full 38B now. I have no side effects, overall I think I feel a hell of a lot better, more positive, calmer, sleep is even better, eyelashes very long, less gray, more hair on head and the hair is softer too. Chest hair is about no more and rest of body hair is already greatly reduced and or lighter.

Started budding by 3rd week, and really took of at week 7 slow and steady.

Also I can tell I am already getting some fat distribution in past 2 weeks. I have lost 1 1/2" from waist measured up in the mid section like a woman.

But and hips are 1"+ bigger too and each thigh is not only smoother looking and less veins but about 3/4" larger too. All that and I am 5 lbs lighter.

good luck best of success to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon