Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How we all differ here and in the TG spectrum

I'm relatively new to this website and only recently posted a comment.  Browsing the different discussions I came upon this thread and was moved to read it.  I'm a survivor of sexual trauma as a boy which contributed to confusion both about gender and sexual orientation.  I first cross dressed when I was twelve.  Putting on a brassiere really excited me... as it has over the years when I've been drawn to cross dressing.

The soft chest I've had suggested I should have breasts and as my body aged, they've begun to develop without need for herbs or drugs.  As my breasts have grown I've spent time with other men dealing with gynecomastia, often disccusing such matters as gender.  It is pretty clear to me that gender is fluid since the amount of testosterone and estrogen in our bodies changes over time.  In fact, the balance between the two is infinitely variable  There really isn't perfect man or perfect woman.  I read Kate's description which doesn't touch on hormones but makes the case for a distribution of types.  To me that would relate to differences in the presence of testosterone and estrogen.

There are men wearing brassieres that first developed real breasts when they were teenagers.  A number of them actually began wearing brassieres as teens out of necessity, not because of some kink.  One of these men eventually transitioned, going through SRS to fully become a woman.  She remains married to her wife who met her when she was a man.  Most of the men are content to remain men and live with their breasts.  I wear a 42C brassiere and think of myself as non-binary but clearly I am on the feminine side of the gender continuum.  I'm thrilled with the notion that we each get to choose for ourselves how to express who we are and how we will live our lives.  I present as a man when in the world, and indulge my feminine self when alone.  I think of myself as transgender but have no intention to transition.  This is my path.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All of you bring up so many great points. I wish the world would finally move past all these social, economical, and political views from the past. 

Everyone is who they are, what ever race, color, gender, sexual orientation they may be. It really makes me sad that in this day in age we can't just be who we are and be accepted and loved for it, and celebrate our differences in being special and unique for everyone. Imagine what the world would and could be like if everyone just loved everyone. That's the world I want to live in...

Although this thread seems to have been around for a while I did find it a really thought provoking read. It occurs to me that some here have been figuring out (and sometimes agonising over) their personal place in the spectrum (or however we care to view it) for their entire lives.

Others, often due to unexpected and sudden hormonal changes, find themselves confronted with a changed reality later in life. This was how it was for me after having been 100% CIS male all my life previously. Once the hormones kicked off, however, I had to begin piecing together all those little things through life which no longer fitted my perceived gender stereotype. I’m still doing it, but I’m getting more accomplished at it.

I agree with so much that has been said here. Everybody, including the wider community who are rarely disturbed by such considerations, might be well advised to let go of outmoded stereotypes. So much easier and more relaxing to live one’s life without regard to how others think we should present ourselves when really, that is just a distraction from being who we actually are.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon