Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing myself

Hello everyone! I'm a 27 year old genetic/biological male living in the NYC area. I've experimented with NBE a little bit in the past and am

starting to think it's time to start up again but want to make sure I have an effective and healthy/safe regiment in place before ordering anything/starting. In the past I was on and off of a NBE regiment of PM, SP and FG which I took with dedication for about 4.5 months. I did experience areola/nipple development and got the pea lumps behind my nipples but didn't grow any tissue. I'd really like to regain my previous results and then keep going, trying different regiments and combinations to help my development. I'd really love to grow my breasts again and commit to a regiment for some substantial development. Anyway, I'm open to input/advice and to chat with anyone interested in chatting Big Grin

Hi Busty!
Welcome.
So it seems to be my unofficial job to ask you what your going to going to do with boobs when they get to big to hide?
Your days at the beach are numbered and gym locker rooms could be a bit iffy.
If your headed to TG/TS or are willing to accept some lovely hooters and a bod that doesnt fit, and if your reproduction days are over, then advice can be better adjusted.
Bobbi
Not trying to offend or scare you away. Just asking you to think ahead to a distant future.

(27-04-2018, 05:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Busty!
Welcome.
So it seems to be my unofficial job to ask you what your going to going to do with boobs when they get to big to hide?
Your days at the beach are numbered and gym locker rooms could be a bit iffy.
If your headed to TG/TS or are willing to accept some lovely hooters and a bod that doesnt fit, and if your reproduction days are over, then advice can be better adjusted.
Bobbi
Not trying to offend or scare you away. Just asking you to think ahead to a distant future.

Hi Happyme, thanks for replying and for your questions! No offense taken, I'm glad to answer your questions and hope my answers are helpful Smile

I'm 27, gay/queer and not too too concerned with my reproductive future though I'm not sure if I want to lose all lower half functions as I do enjoy using the thing between my legs.

I'm not sure what to do with my chest once it becomes too big to bury under sweaters tbh. I enjoyed the development I had last time I was on an NBE routine but my ultimate reason for stopping (other than cost) was my lack of certainty around wanting to have visible breasts at such a young age when I'm still planning on presenting male. I know many other men staying men on here have come up with their own solutions to this problem though.

I'm mainly interested in tissue development/ chest growth. I've been working my nipples with supple nips and various other pumps and manually as well so they are nice and big already but I'd love to have areola development back again.

Last time I started my routine I did a week of just FG and SP before low dose PM, I think the 300-500 range before advancing to 1000mg. I'm not sure if I want to just revamp my old routine if there is a better NBE cocktail I could take to give me the boobage I'd like

Hi Busty,
I think your best bet is to revamp your old program.
If it worked for you before,, your at least comfortable with how your body works with it.
I'm sure that at 27 you have lots of erections to go, and it seems that if you keep using it, it will not poop out so quickly.
And the stronger your program the bigger risk you have of losing Libido and your ability to get it up.
I'm 68 and a year of 1500-2000mg of PM. wiped me out.
I couldnt get hard and if I came nothing would come out.
The good news is that after 3 months off all NBE, I get hard daily and stuff does come out but not the loads I had before.

Bobbi

(09-05-2018, 07:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Busty,
I think your best bet is to revamp your old program.
If it worked for you before,, your at least comfortable with how your body works with it.
I'm sure that at 27 you have lots of erections to go, and it seems that if you keep using it, it will not poop out so quickly.
And the stronger your program the bigger risk you have of losing Libido and your ability to get it up.
I'm 68 and a year of 1500-2000mg of PM. wiped me out.
I couldnt get hard and if I came nothing would come out.
The good news is that after 3 months off all NBE, I get hard daily and stuff does come out but not the loads I had before.

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for your suggestion re my plan! The only thing I didnt like was how my body odor changed from the SP/FG (cant remember which lol). I was cool with my old routine but wasn't sure if there was anything worth tweaking or or I should try any different anti-androgens/ herbals this round.

I have a healthy erection situation so I can use that as a gauge for sure. I remember testicle shrinkage but that didnt bother me and has changed since I've been off for a while now

My routine was Evening Primrose, White Peony and PM, and I like it.
I tried the Red Reishi but I guess I plateaued, cause it just stopped doing anything after about 6 mos.

I did FG for a few moments and gave it up because of the maple syrup aroma.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon