dont agree
x

when I was on PM , often felt joint pain and I dont suffer from gout

drinking with milk and calcium supplementation helped enormously

this was the main reason I stopped pm,

there is def some calcium balance interference and perhaps bo the same

x

Julie

I would argee with you if it was just the pain and generaly spread, but localised to the foot with inflamation is a bit different, And the Doctor confirmed it was gout too.

(05-05-2018, 10:35 AM)Katie Wrote:  ok, this is just a thought and in no way a medical proof, but I know that meat`s and certain other things can trigger gout attacks, so I looked here for a memory refresher: https://www.dietvsdisease.org/foods-to-avoid-with-gout/

now given the nature of BO and what it is, I wounder if #3 on this list perhaps plays a part in it?

just a thought  Wink  xx

Hi Katie,

I have read that red meat can cause gout and the condition started a week after taking BO but I did have some slight pain in my foot before.  It is much better than two weeks ago and I have been back on BO again for a week so I'll see how it goes.  I have just got a Noogleberry breast pump and my chest is filling out but it could be the BO but whatever I like the changes.  I was on PM for 6 months and wanted to give BO a try and like Katie the thought of going past 6 months is intriguing.

Kerry

(05-05-2018, 09:47 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-05-2018, 10:07 PM)Kerry Wrote:  
(03-05-2018, 01:18 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(26-04-2018, 10:27 AM)SissyMarci Wrote:  After a week on BO I developed an inflamed joint in my foot.  Has anyone one else experienced this of is it a coincidence?

how much BO did you take in a week? 1 pill a day?

Hi Nikki,

I am doing as per your regime 1 pill per day.

and do you still have joint pain? Did you stop taking it and the pain went away?

I stopped it for two weeks while I was on medication but the joint is slightly swollen but not as bad; back on BO again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon