Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So, you`re a girl, Now what!?....

Just a bit of fun really, and i`m Sure a good many of you have actually thought this or wondered about it, and if you haven`t, well now you can!

Imagine you take your PM or whatever and become a completely 100% "passable" woman, you`re not the Best looking, say about a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale, but there`s no doubt you`re female.
and Just to keep it realistic though, you still have your Boy bits!

What would you do with your day, week, year or even life?

you can pretend that all your family and friends are cool with it too if that helps. Cool

Do the boy bits still,work ?
X

Julie

Realisticly No, if the HRT worked that well then no they shouldn`t really work, and you`re the same age as you are now too, so there`s usually a drop off in functionality as well.

but just for You, if You want them to work, then yes, Yours work. Wink

the only difference is, you wake up as a completely passing average looking girl, face, build, and other publicaly observable stuff, the rest is just You as you are now, oh yeah, and you can make your voice female too if you concentrate Big Grin

Ohhh!  Now that is beguiling question!  Hmm....

For the day... book myself in for a day of pampering at a health and beauty clinic and just revel in the whole experience, culminating in a full makeover and fashion extravaganza!

For the week... go somewhere warm and captivating and just celebrate the freedom of being "out there" at peace with myself and just enjoying the experience of being female.

Longer?  Now that's where it get's complicated.  We don't live in isolation.  Family, friends and income all will bear substantially on any choices.  Ultimately we are still who we are.  The fact that the exterior now is in harmony with who we are inside would be very welcome, but ultimately aren't our lives made up by those we share our life with?  So I am not sure it would really matter so much how we would appear?  It's being accepted, being respected, being loved, knowing we are safe, being at peace?  Though an amazing house and someone gorgeous to cuddle up to would be nice too           

Well after crying my eyes out for being so happy to finally being able to pass, I would dress in my sexiest girl clothes and go shopping for more with out shame or fear . Then spend the rest of the day enjoying my new found freedom.if it's a long term thing I would still start out the same way but would work harder to get more passable and not look back .

I guess from looking at your pictures Katie we should ask you how do you spend your time . I mean I think it's a loaded question coming from you . I personally think your a 10 on the scale and 99.9 percent passable

Awww Thank you! that`s really sweet! ❤️

I would never call myself a 10 by any means, I think my camera`s just just being nice to me!  Big Grin

I must admit, that it was looking at my life that gave me the idea behind this thread, before I started any sort of transition I used to have many T-fueled ideas of what I would do if ever I was ever fortunate enough to pass, but the strange thing with HRT over a long period of time is that the brain and mentality you go into it with, is Not the brain and mentality you end up with!
you pretty much end up like a cis woman in almost every respect and all these ideas you had at the start just vanish and don`t even make much sense anymore, If you can even remember them!

as for what I do daily weekly, well it`s quite dull/ordinary really, get up have coffee and get washed, put my face on and do my hair, some days I`ll take my kids to school and chat to my friends and go out for breakfast with them, then do some shopping until it`s time to pick my kids back up from school.
on the days when I don`t go out with friends I`m at work.
I do go to parties and occassions in fact I have a Charity Ball to go to tomorrow evening, but those sorts of things don`t happen often obviously, I get my nails done every 2 weeks and that`s about it for pampering, and I get invited to quite a few Retro computer events, I`ll put a pic down below of me with IBMs Deep Blue computer taken last year LOL  Cool
I dunno, I guess some of that might seem quite exciting at first, but it soon gets very ordinary and something you don`t even think about anymore, I can totally understand why other women love shopping so much it`s just a bit of excitement and fun really, but the excitement of going shopping AS a girl just isn`t there at all, most of the time you`re not even aware of what you look like / present as, you`re just another woman like the other 4 billion on the planet! that T-driven idea of what it`s like just doesn`t register or make sense, like it`s gotten lost somewhere, it`s so hard to explain, but it`s certainly not just Looks that change.
and this isn`t a "be cafeful what you wish for" cautionary tale, I wouldn`t change back for Anything! and indeed plan on going all the way, I just wanted to hear some of you guys ideas and thoughts of whay you would do if you were in the same position as myself Wink xx

me in Girl Drab hugging Deep Blue last year Big Grin

For me this is a beautiful question? Why beautiful? Because after almost 3 months of HRT and after several times I was outside as me I am finally beginning to grasp an idea what the life will be after several months or years of transition...

What would I do? Or rather what will I do?

I will just finally "be" and not only "wish to be". I will finally be able to live a normal life, because life being constantly stalked by the monster of dysphoria is NOT a normal life. I will finally be able to focus on other things than wondering "what if" or trying to deny or distract myself. I'll finally do all those ordinary things without that constant "white noise" of dysphoric feelings and ideas.

I will be able to just walk outside as me without feeling sad seeing all the other women around me. I will be able to just sit in a café and read or just observing people. I'll be able to go to theater in a nice dress and enjoy the evening. I'll be able to work without being constantly distracted by dysphoric thoughts.

So this is what would I do and I hope soon I will do!

E.

Beautiful post poli

You will do all that

X

Julie

(22-04-2018, 07:01 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Beautiful post poli

You will do all that

X

Julie

I agree! there`s been some lovely answers so far ❤️ Happyfeets first answer almost started me off in tears too because I remeber that feeling well.
Poli you Will do all that, And more! in fact you`ll be surprised how quickly these things will become the new normal for you Wink

a note on the Dysphoria aspect that may be helpfull to keep in mind, even though it won`t take it away, it will hopefully give you a little peace on mind that comes from Perspective.

Being a girl is in itself quite dysphoric! (and I have no idea what causes this, maybe Societal pressures?), but the constant, This isn`t right, That doesn`t look good enough, ok lets try a different `X` and see how that looks, "I`v got nothing to wear!!!", the whole `bad hair day` thing, and much much more!
are a form of dysphoria, but also a very Normal one! and it can often and very easily be confused with the dysphoria We feel as trans people, but it`s Not the same! and sometimes it`ll feel like you haven`t moved on at all, when in actual fact you have, you`re just confusing the 2 Wink
Also... there`s Age as well, esp us older girls like myself, we will look in the mirror and greive for what could have been, that our days of being young and pretty will never happen, you`re Old and ugly, and no matter how much makeup you put on you`ll be "mutton dressed as Lamb" etc... now while the FACTS are real, the rest of it is Lies!
there are many many women out there that still look good at your age, and you can too! it`s something All women experience at some point, it`s only a little harder for us because we never were young women, but deal with what you Have got and make it work FOR you! Old does Not mean you don`t pass generally, it just means you don`t pass as Young. and again, this is Not the same dysphoria we feel as trans people so try to not confuse the 3. Wink

So.... Julie, what would You do sweetie? xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon