Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sports bras/bikini tops

Thank you very much for that tip!

When i had an A cup i worea sports bra called Anita, now having a B cup wearing normal bras, buying by Hunckemuller in the Netherlands where i live. The bra i wear is non padded type.

Well, sport bra AND cleavage normally do not go together. Sport bras should hod a breast in its place while doing workouts. Most woman do not need cleavage while doing sports.

PushUps are another thing and not easy to find for someone with bigger chest size, but smaller boobs. But for cleavage I would go that way and leave the sports bra behind...

(05-10-2019, 02:47 PM)spanky Wrote:  [Image: Everyday-girls-problems-illustrated-in-f...g__700.jpg]

I adore my bras, mostly the underwired types, but when concealment is mandated I'll wear a sports bra. They're more comfy but not erotic feeling.  

Yes it feels good when taking an underwire bra off, but my socks, underwear and shoes also feel good when removed :-)

(07-10-2019, 06:30 PM)Stevenator. Wrote:  I need a proper bra. I’ve got a couple of styles, but I’m craving the real deal. Perhaps I’ll look into AliExpress & Wish. The padded bras that I do have are large pads. I’m thinking something smaller would be better.  I do like wearing bras, now that I’m getting bigger, but after a ten hour day, it feels good to take it off. Haha. But yeah, the other night I was sitting around the house topless and I started very craving the comfort & constraint of a bra. While I sometimes would rather not wear one, my nipples have gotten so big, that I pretty much need one now.

The problem with aliexpress, is finding a size that actually fit. As asian women are generally smaller than the rest of the world. You could struggle. i am a 40 chest and found it hard to find a size chest with a small cup size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon