Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tania's presentation

Hello everyone! [Image: smile.gif]

My name is Tania and I'm from Spain. I am a 38 year old pre-girl who has always had gynomastia since I was a child. I currently have the breast size 42A.I've always wanted to have a bigger breasts and above all a more feminine figure (waist, hips, ass ...).

Thanks to that fantastic forum, my hopes have been illuminated to have those goals. I am totally new to this topic of natural hormones and in the "Members Only Programs" section, I have posted a message about my future program and my first photos. I'm very hesitant and I would appreciate any help to start on that fantastic trip.

Kisses for all!
Tania

(16-04-2018, 04:04 PM)Tania80 Wrote:  Hello everyone! [Image: smile.gif]

My name is Tania and I'm from Spain. I am a 38 year old pre-girl who has always had gynomastia since I was a child. I currently have the breast size 42A.I've always wanted to have a bigger breasts and above all a more feminine figure (waist, hips, ass ...).

Thanks to that fantastic forum, my hopes have been illuminated to have those goals. I am totally new to this topic of natural hormones and in the "Members Only Programs" section, I have posted a message about my future program and my first photos. I'm very hesitant and I would appreciate any help to start on that fantastic trip.

Kisses for all!
Tania

Welcome home Tania! Smile

welcome from one Tanya to another!  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon