Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spearmint Tea - Subltle but noticeable

My use of PM has been even less than sporadic of late and mostly keeping abreast (lol) of progress by hand shaping massage.

Started having a couple of cups of spearmint tea a day (since I have tons loose leaf on hand) and noticed things poking forward just a bit more. It's a subtle difference, but I can sense, feel and see it.

Makes me wonder what more could be accomplished with an even more robust androgen blocker, but this is one I enjoy and am comfortable with.

Besides, it tastes good and gives me a non caffeinated hot drink when I've already had too much coffee!

(11-04-2018, 12:32 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  My use of PM has been even less than sporadic of late and mostly keeping abreast (lol) of progress by hand shaping massage.

Started having a couple of cups of spearmint tea a day (since I have tons loose leaf on hand) and noticed things poking forward just a bit more. It's a subtle difference, but I can sense, feel and see it.

Makes me wonder what more could be accomplished with an even more robust androgen blocker, but this is one I enjoy and am comfortable with.

Besides, it tastes good and gives me a non caffeinated hot drink when I've already had too much coffee!

I want start drinking spearmint tea also. How many cups you drink and how do you do your massage

(11-04-2018, 02:54 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(11-04-2018, 12:32 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  My use of PM has been even less than sporadic of late and mostly keeping abreast (lol) of progress by hand shaping massage.

I want start drinking spearmint tea also. How many cups you drink and how do you do your massage

Not a lot, perhaps two cups a day. I use loose leaf (lots) so it's stronger than what might be in a teabag or two.

Not really massage per se. More like hand shaping (closest thing others have described is something like fat brushing). One major motion is drawing the full hand (palm and fingers) from the side of the chest (just under the armpit) and forward to the center of the chest (alternating sides every few reps). Likely more useful if one has at least some excess baggage to work with (for me, PM cream use has provided some of that bulk over time).

I grew Spearmint in a clay pot last Spring & Summer. Now is the time to start thinking about planting your gardens. I would sporadically munch on a handful of leaves last summer. Fresh Spearmint is a powerful AA, in my opinion. Be advised, Spearmint planted in the ground will spread like a mother... It is best grown in a clay pot. Perfect for a balcony or porch type setting. Mine grew well with morning sun and afternoon shade.

(11-04-2018, 03:15 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(11-04-2018, 02:54 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  

Not a lot, perhaps two cups a day. I use loose leaf (lots) so it's stronger than what might be in a teabag or two.

Not really massage per se. More like hand shaping (closest thing others have described is something like fat brushing). One major motion is drawing the full hand (palm and fingers) from the side of the chest (just under the armpit) and forward to the center of the chest (alternating sides every few reps). Likely more useful if one has at least some excess baggage to work with (for me, PM cream use has provided some of that bulk over time).

Oh ok well I am goin be buying fenugreek oil and almond oil soon to aid in my breast enlargement then will switch to estrogen cream

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon