Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal help? Introduction

Hello, how is everyone? First off, let me say that I’m a long time lurker, been a member of the nexus 3 different times, kept losing login info, every time I worked up the nerve, and question info that I wanted to ask. I am a male in my mid forties, when I was a lot younger I used to think that I would have preferred to been born female, but that left me a few years ago, but the “quest for breast” remained. About oh 2005, the boys shrank down, and my nipples, and deep moob tissue became sore. This eventually subsided, Andy we fast forward a few years. I took some meds to regulate my digestive system, some nipple tenderness returned, and I was able to express a few drops of a thin milky substance From both sides, a couple of days out of a week. So that set up a chain reaction, of research, and a deep need to grow breasts, and someday be able to lactate fully. Drops stopped when the meds were discontinued. Full transition like 95.6% not going to happen. Come up a few mor e years, type 2 diabetic, had my T tested, and it Was 138 or barely above the above the minimum. So I found the nexus , read till my eyes bled .

Sorry for the length, using my phone, it got so slow had to post, and use a reply! So about 3 years ago, not fully understanding the procedures, I tried using saw palmetto, and fenugreek. I really understand the hatred of that aftertaste! Got some swelling, nipples and areolas got feminesque, super sensitive, and enlarged. When the pains in the deep tissue started, I didn’t have the funds to order pm, so I chickened out, so to speak. So this past November I ordered the Ainterol pm. Got major swelling in about 2 weeks, sorry again no before and after pics. I started 4 fenugreek, 2k pm, and about 900 saw p. Three weeks on, one off. Then the deep tissue, And nipple pains came back only stronger than w/o pm. The last break was three weeks, lost about 2/3 of volume. When I started back, I deleted the saw p, and fg. But, the pains continued, with no nipple, or Areola growth. Oh I forgot first try lasted about about 5 months. This time I’ve Gained about 30 pounds I’m 6’4”, started at 310lbs. All help will be kindly appreciated !
 THAnx in advance
J P

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon