Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandora's Program

I said I was going to wait 2 more weeks to show a photo but I showcase how progesterone cream and royal jelly together are exploding my growth. 

I read somewhere on here about it, and only after the 2nd day I see a huge boost.

Double post…bad internet connection

Looks good, royal jelly has estrogenic properties and activates estrogen receptors, I'll share the information again so others might find it helpful too. Did you follow the overnight application?, that's the best result imo. Use progesterone cream 1/4 tsp (or enough to cover each breast 3x per week) any more than that then you run the risk of changing the ratio of estrogens to androgens in the breasts.

Edit: I suspect you're nipples will get huge  Smile

I use progesterone morning and night 3x a week and started to add the jelly. I use a very small amount almost minuscule. I would guess as the breast get larger more would be needed.

Hi Pandora. I have to admit that you are making nice progress Smile

I'm also going to use progesterone cream soon and I have a question about it. Do you rub the entire breast with it, including the areolas and nipples, or do you leave those areas out? I read somewhere that some cream should not go on areolas and nipples, so I don't know if it was that cream or another.

(28-09-2022, 11:21 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Hi Pandora. I have to admit that you are making nice progress Smile

I'm also going to use progesterone cream soon and I have a question about it. Do you rub the entire breast with it, including the areolas and nipples, or do you leave those areas out? I read somewhere that some cream should not go on areolas and nipples, so I don't know if it was that cream or another.

Yes, I avoid the nipple and areola and mostly do the whole breast area, with a very very small amount. Some people use gloves when they put it on, i just wash my hands right after.

Thank you for your reply Smile

What would happen if you rub it on areola?

(30-09-2022, 09:36 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  What would happen if you rub it on areola?

not sure, i know it happens even if not trying too. I don't think anything bad. Just things I've seen when looking on how to use it. They also say not to place it above the navel. Haha not for us NBE beings. I guess try and let us all know. I'm pretty sure its not that big of a deal, but I don't really know... I've also read that some girls are putting it on their face! Soooo.... yea lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon